Rex Ryan's Bizarre New Tattoo!

as bad as we've been, the jets have become the laughing stock of the league. i live in nyc. i'm loving it.

That comes with being in the #1 media market I guess. We think the world laughs at the Bills. They just ignore us. (and most teams really) The Jets get pilloried.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

quality journalism!!!! who cares that rex marches to the beat of his own drum? is it easy to mock? yes... much too easy... people love to laugh at things that seem a little weird. this is paparazzi BS

andy reid on the other hand, whose one son commits suicide (and Reid doesn't miss a day of work) and his other son is in the news because he's a drug addict -- we can't pass any judgement on him, the media leaves him alone -- nobody is saying he's a bad father or a bad man.

but on the other hand we'll think somebody is a weirdo because he has a tattoo and likes to jack off to feet. wow so bizarre!!! this says more about the stupidity of our culture than it does about [un]sexy rexy.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

quality journalism!!!! who cares that rex marches to the beat of his own drum? is it easy to mock? yes... much too easy... people love to laugh at things that seem a little weird. this is paparazzi BS

andy reid on the other hand, whose one son commits suicide (and Reid doesn't miss a day of work) and his other son is in the news because he's a drug addict -- we can't pass any judgement on him, the media leaves him alone -- nobody is saying he's a bad father or a bad man.

but on the other hand we'll think somebody is a weirdo because he has a tattoo and likes to jack off to feet. wow so bizarre!!! this says more about the stupidity of our culture than it does about [un]sexy rexy.

So if Dick Jauron was lying on the beach with a tattoo of his wife in a Trent Edwards jersey, you wouldn't see the humor in it at all? The distinction here is that people are laughing about Rex Ryan and his foot fetish and tattoo. There's nothing really funny about Andy Reid's situation. No one is calling Rex Ryan a bad father. Why am I even responding to you? That was one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

That comes with being in the #1 media market I guess. We think the world laughs at the Bills. They just ignore us. (and most teams really) The Jets get pilloried.

PTR

we get a little bit of chuckles.........podcasts i listen to like Lebatard and the BS report (bill simmons) chuckle when they mention Fitz and Gailey...

huh? if gailey had a half naked Kate Upton tattoo with a Fitz jersey on it wouldn't be a little weird? this is pretty weird and funny to everyone besides you i guess.