Fiesta bowl thread

NoSaint

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first I've seen of Klein. He is not NFL material, pure and simple.

How about the Florida QB from last night? Holy crap, the kid can't throw the football! How did he get the QB gig?

In college, you can get away with that. Not in the NFL!

Problem #1: You don't get paid 7+ figures in college (anymore)

He won't get a huge nfl deal but he will live comfortably in Kansas. A smart hard worker that WILL get gifted a great situation based on his success when his nfl shot expires.

After a modest nfl deal, some booster will take good care of him and he will take advantage of it.

He won't get a huge nfl deal but he will live comfortably in Kansas. A smart hard worker that WILL get gifted a great situation based on his success when his nfl shot expires.

After a modest nfl deal, some booster will take good care of him and he will take advantage of it.

I wouldn't doubt that. I don't think many D1 football players go into their freshman year only hoping to be a great college player. Not trying to start a debate or anything, I don't want to let this topic get out of hand haha.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

I am looking forward to seeing more of Johnny Football tomorrow. He doesn't throw like a girl.

Over -- rated.

Over -- rated.

Without the cool nickname.... He's just a middle of the pack qb.

Fun to watch but he's already being fitted for a Super Bowl ring and HoF jacket by some. Seems like a potential head case based on his arrest last year and rumored arrest in high school.

I wouldn't doubt that. I don't think many D1 football players go into their freshman year only hoping to be a great college player. Not trying to start a debate or anything, I don't want to let this topic get out of hand haha.

No biggie. I'm sure he'd prefer the nfl gig.

Over -- rated.

Over -- rated.

Fun to watch but he's already being fitted for a Super Bowl ring and HoF jacket by some. Seems like a potential head case based on his arrest last year and rumored arrest in high school.

The only game I have seen is when he dismantled Alabama's defense and looked like Tom Brady.

He finds open receiver and then throws the ball to him. Simple. Good arm strength.

And he runs well and fast too.

Over -- rated.

Over -- rated.

No biggie. I'm sure he'd prefer the nfl gig.

I swear you'd find fault with Mother Theresa.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.