Fiesta bowl thread

NoSaint

Screw it - forget using three different Kelly threads, a sure to be Klein thread - mods mind if for the time being game talk gets consolidated here instead of gumming up the threads about the individuals and interview related news?

Oregon striking quick. K state will be hard pressed to dig out of a hole. Kleins arm is too erratic to be explosive, in my opinion.

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way Kelly uses the field. He gets the defense running all over the place from play to play. And the pace will wear K State down after a while. But there is very little wasted movement on their side of the ball.

GO BILLS!!!

I havent seen a ton of KState games but more than a few. Never thought Klein was all that good though.

I think when you add up partial games I'm between 3-4 coming into tonight. It seems even on his biggest throws he's waaaay behind but there's enough space to still succeed. No zip, just big lobs that can go anywhere in a 10 yard radius around his WR.

Seems like a good kid but I can't imagine how he transitions. Even on a purely atletic standpoint, he doesn't seem to have that "quick twitch" nature to succeed if you transition him to another position.

K state needed a drive to grind on that Oregon d and beat on them a bit. Gotta get 7 though - will they?

K state needed a drive to grind on that Oregon d and beat on them a bit. Gotta get 7 though - will they?

Looks likely. ;) KS does have a great college coach though. Before the game I predicted with a friend a late Oregon blowout but I thought KS would put a scare into them for a half to three quarters, but then get worn down and have to gamble to get back in it.

Looks likely. ;) KS does have a great college coach though. Before the game I predicted with a friend a late Oregon blowout but I thought KS would put a scare into them for a half to three quarters, but then get worn down and have to gamble to get back in it.

Barely!

I agree that they hang but once the gap gets a little wide mistakes happen. They can grind on Oregon for a bit but I don't think they can trade scores long term without kleins arm getting them in trouble.

Edited by NoSaint

That was a heckuva run. That's one thing he can do quite well, the relatively short tough timely run for a first down or touchdown.

For sure. He keeps his cool in chaos like that. He's got a good head, he's powerful (atleast compared to college defenses). Fun college talent!

So far Kansas State is very boring to watch. I'm just hoping for a good close game and keeping a watchful eye on Oregon. I love watching all the speed he has on the field. Actually, there offense seems similar to what the Redskins do with RG3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.