[closed]bad news bills

nuklz2594

as much as it pains to say this....we are a junior varsity team. we are sitting at the kiddie table at thanksgiving. as much i want to see the glass half full, i just do not see things improving anytime soon. i am pushing 50. i have a better chance of growing an eyeball on my knee cap before we are a respectable team before the lease expires.

gotta disagree with you OP....and I love to see the half-empty glass.....

Something telling me that this time is for real

First time that the calls are inbound for HC's and there's a LOT of jobs out there. It must be attractive because you can't fuk this up worse.....marginal improvement and you're going to have a nice long career here, deep playoffs and you're a deity, Superbowl and you're the almighty one.

If we get Whis and a 3-4 DC, I will be the first to come back and apologize to you.

Oh, please. How can this post be pessimistic compared to 13 years of futility? Now *that's* real pessimism. Until this front office even with changes shows us that they can turn things around. Right now the only real data and proof is that this franchise can screw things up pretty well.

I'm an optimistic realist. Until this thing moves in the right direction, there is plenty of cause for pessimism. And just because I want this team to be accountable to it's failings, doesn't mean I love it any less. Agree or leave? Yeah, right...

C

as much as it pains to say this....we are a junior varsity team. we are sitting at the kiddie table at thanksgiving. as much i want to see the glass half full, i just do not see things improving anytime soon. i am pushing 50. i have a better chance of growing an eyeball on my knee cap before we are a respectable team before the lease expires.

LOL! I hear ya. I am 50 and most days it feels like I have an eyeball or eyesore on my kneecap. Sometimes these anomalies do heal, ;)