So the next coach.....

NoSaint

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you can get Lovie Smith you have to pull the trigger. The guy has been to the SB, overcome a down year, succeeded with mediocre QBs, & is coming off a 10-6 season. We'd be lucky to have him.

seriously- pull the trigger is right. knowing lovie very well though he will definitely take his time and weigh all options and opportunities.

His firing was a move based on appeasing the Bears fans lynch mob. Chicago sports talk radio has been filled with hate talk for years.

Jay Gruden is my pick, he has groomed Andy Dalton into a really good QB and has coaching experience in the AFL. He was also a QB in te AFL and has won championships in that league.

You do realize, that Andy Dalton's stats are almost identical to Fitz's this year, right?

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer

The Bears have already asked for permission to interview Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. He's a very, very hot name right now

No thanks.

Anyone with Manning as their QB can play online poker during the game and still look like a genius.

You do realize, that Andy Dalton's stats are almost identical to Fitz's this year, right?

People on this forum overrate Dalton for some reason.

Don't like Lovie as an option. Underachieved in Chicago. Lost the team a bit. I have no idea why Billick isn't an option. Guy is smart and fits what he has to the players he has available. Also fiery when needed and tempered when the situation calls for it.

I like the McCoy talk. I also think Mike Nolan should be a call.

We shall see.

I like Jay Gruden because of his credentials and pedigree but I've not been impressed with Dalton or the Bengals offense.

Could you imagine how much better the Bills offense would be with the simple addition of AJ Green?

Then imagine Dalton without AJ Green.

Don't like Lovie as an option. Underachieved in Chicago. Lost the team a bit. I have no idea why Billick isn't an option. Guy is smart and fits what he has to the players he has available. Also fiery when needed and tempered when the situation calls for it.

I like the McCoy talk. I also think Mike Nolan should be a call.

Lovie underachieved in Chicago? One could easily make the argument that he overachieved.

As for Nolan, a call for what?

Defensive Coordinator?

No thanks.

Anyone with Manning as their QB can play online poker during the game and still look like a genius.

People on this forum overrate Dalton for some reason

What about the decade before?

Agreed on dalton. He hasn't failed but he's not a dream come true either. Was a great fit at the time but ill be very curious to see what happens with him come contract time.