Peter king says Chan gone on Monday...

OhIDunno

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacobs, Richs, Galisano, The guy in NF, Pegula, Trump. There's plenty of others too I'm sure.

For sure. Definitely exciting to think who it might be. If I had to rank em, Pegula would top the list. Something tells me though, that Ralph might be most comfortable with Jacobs. Just a hunch.

but could Ralph gift it to the charity?

I'm not sure if that's allowed or not, but I'm fairly certain that he would never do that and take away ~800 million from his family. In other words, no way Ralph gives Jim a nearly billion dollar present at the expense of his family.

Maybe it is Trump didnt he own the Generals that gave us Kelly and Thurman???

He didn't give us either. Kelly was on the Generals when when the USFL folded. He then had no other option but to play in Buffalo.

Thurman was drafted by the Bills and played no where else.

But yes, I firmly believe Trump is in the mix. He has Kelly ties for sure and would love to get another team IMO.

He didn't give us either. Kelly was on the Generals when when the USFL folded. He then had no other option but to play in Buffalo.

Thurman was drafted by the Bills and played no where else.

But yes, I firmly believe Trump is in the mix. He has Kelly ties for sure and would love to get another team IMO.

He finished with the Dolphins after his release by the Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Arrrgh. Why wait until Monday? Ralph must be sleeping already. Just do it now and get it over with. How hard is it to pick up a phone and tell Brandon to tell Chan, Buddy and whomever else to hit the bricks? It takes a minute tops. I'll do it. What's the number?

Pretty customary in the NFL to wait till Monday. It's called "Black Monday" for a reason.

If King does have a source why wouldnt he also break the story about a sale????

Maybe because there is no story?

When the sale happens, I suspect there will be no advance word (other than the usual generic rumors) until a presser is announced. The players involved are likely too seasoned to risk jeopardizing the sale by leaking anything ahead of time.