And finally, mercifully, it ended: 12/30/2012, NYJ @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Look, Fitz deserves a good chunk of the blame and he is gone as of now. But he is also a scapegoat because people here can't focus their hate on more than one person at a time. How stupid is it to complain about the QB when the D gives up 50+ yards? It drives me nuts. I don't give a schitt about Fitz really., I just get crazy when people can't rationally see what is happening. Everybody sucks.

Christsakes man. Every week you can find criticism of Donald Jones or Steve Johnson or Mario or Barnett or the punter if you're looking for them. Fitz plays the most important position on the team and has the highest avg salary on the offense. He isn't getting it done. Just as he earned a shot last year, he has earned the criticism by making critical, game-losing mistakes in crunch time. He can handle it. I am not sure why you are so oversensitive about it.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree, but given his track numbers, I would expect him to split the safties up the seam a bit more often.

I know - especially given safeties cheat up on this offense but.... Reasonable expectations for a 3rd round rookie without a qb are only so high too. Hopefully we see more down the line.

Look, Fitz deserves a good chunk of the blame and he is gone as of now. But he is also a scapegoat because people here can't focus their hate on more than one person at a time. How stupid is it to complain about the QB when the D gives up 50+ yards? It drives me nuts. I don't give a schitt about Fitz really., I just get crazy when people can't rationally see what is happening. Everybody sucks.

The problem is even with this pathetic defense we could have made the playoffs if Chan had a clue and FItz had half an arm.