And finally, mercifully, it ended: 12/30/2012, NYJ @ BILLS GAME THREAD

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

85% Fitz. 15% everyone else

It is the most important position in sports, and he is below average at it. He deserves a healthy share. And youre being pretty dramatic if you don't see those other guys adding up to more than 15% at this point.

It is the most important position in sports, and he is below average at it. He deserves a healthy share. And youre being pretty dramatic if you don't see those other guys adding up to more than 15% at this point.

Look, Fitz deserves a good chunk of the blame and he is gone as of now. But he is also a scapegoat because people here can't focus their hate on more than one person at a time. How stupid is it to complain about the QB when the D gives up 50+ yards? It drives me nuts. I don't give a schitt about Fitz really., I just get crazy when people can't rationally see what is happening. Everybody sucks.

Look, Fitz deserves a good chunk of the blame and he is gone as of now. But he is also a scapegoat because people here can't focus their hate on more than one person at a time. How stupid is it to complain about the QB when the D gives up 50+ yards? It drives me nuts. I don't give a schitt about Fitz really., I just get crazy when people can't rationally see what is happening. Everybody sucks.

I think a lot of "rationale" posters point the blame at multiple places. Some weeks it was the defense, some weeks it was Chan's decision making and some weeks it was Fitz.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, you irrationally spazzing about the situation just adds to the irrational posts on the board. I don't think it's remotely accomplishing what you hope for (assuming you aren't trying to make the discussion even more miserable)