And finally, mercifully, it ended: 12/30/2012, NYJ @ BILLS GAME THREAD

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree.

He confirmed that the Bills talked to Jon Gruden.

The only possible topics was the hiring of Jon or Jay.

Either way it's significant news IMO.

The only possible topics part is a bit added by us. Maybe it's about a variety of coaches he's worked with? As we've discussed, grudens pretty well connected. Maybe this is the "indirect reaching out without great success" that was once rumored

Maybe it's not even true? You know, if he's not confirming any details of it.

Edited by NoSaint

If he can't confirm what they are talking about how confident are you they are talking about anything though? Sounds like his source isn't that "in the know" possibly.

What could they be talking about besides a position for him or his brother? The fiscal cliff? Exchanging their year end top ten film lists?

Only the Bills would win a meaningless game that would help them more to lose.

Rex probably told his defense before the game, if anyone makes a tackle I'll kick your butt. He didn't need to say anything to Sanchez :lol:

Not meaningless. It will help them more to win than to lose. Other than that I agree with you.

Go Bills.

The worse we can be is #13 before looking at the SoS tie breakers. The best we can be is #6 without looking at SoS. I'm not sure how we fare in that, but I don't think we have a full 6 to 13 swing with a win. I'm certainly rooting for the other teams in that range to win, except for the Jets. But our win will help our future more than it will hurt.

Explain how winning this game helps this team in any possible way. It does nothing except ensure that their draft position is lower in each and every round of the draft.

Why the EFF did we win this game? We just BLEW AWAY a great draft pick. Effin MORONS!

Which great pick, and who do you want to draft with him?

Not sure where we settle in the 6-13 range we started the day, but I'm fine with it, and am most interested in getting a great smart pick, than a specific guy available at #7 but no longer available at #11.