CJ vs. B.Sanders

Who is Yuri?

CJ, to my eye, is the best runner of the football that I have ever seen.

I was born in 1980, for reference, and watch 1-2 football games per week, since I can remember.

CJ makes me laugh, he is so good at cutting and running.

So I already think he is better than Barry.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born in 1980, for reference, and watch 1-2 football games per week, since I can remember.

Wow, so you already think he's better than Barry....

You watched a lot of Lions football between ages 8-18, huh? Because if you did, you never have posted this ridiculous thread.

Sanders had nearly as many carries and more rushing yards in the year before he retired as Spiller has had in his entire career.

Everyone is pleased with Spiller at this point, but to compare him to Sanders, who did what Spiller does a couple times a game for 10 years (7 of which were 300+ carries a year) is silly.

I like Spiller as much as anyone but you can't be serious with this even with the homer factor

There is every RB that played the game and every RB that will....then there is Barry Sanders

This is a ridiculous thread

Edited by Max997

I like Spiller as much as anyone but you can't be serious with this even with the homer factor

There is every RB that played the game and every RB that will....then there is Barry Sanders & Jim Brown.

This is a ridiculous thread

Fixed it.

Just wanted to add the RB who I think was best of all time. B-)

Wow, so you already think he's better than Barry....

You watched a lot of Lions football between ages 8-18, huh? Because if you did, you never have posted this ridiculous thread.

Sanders had nearly as many carries and more rushing yards in the year before he retired as Spiller has had in his entire career.

Everyone is pleased with Spiller at this point, but to compare him to Sanders, who did what Spiller does a couple times a game for 10 years (7 of which were 300+ carries a year) is silly.

If CJ had as many carries as AP does to this point, with his 6.5 avg he would have 2,041 yds with one game remaining. AP 314 att 1,898 yds CJ 183 att 1,185 yds

Fixed it.

Just wanted to add the RB who I think was best of all time. B-)

Agreed...at least defenders tried to tackle Barry. I once heard a linebacker being interviewed who said a teammate was telling him great tackle after he tackled Brown one on one...He responded that he couldn't get out of Brown's way

Edited by Steve O

If CJ had as many carries as AP does to this point, with his 6.5 avg he would have 2,041 yds with one game remaining. AP 314 att 1,898 yds CJ 183 att 1,185 yds

Just when I thought this thread could't get more ridiculous...

How many games has Spiller carried more than 25 times in his career?

Spiller is the best make something out of virtually nothing rb I've seen since Sanders. Whether he'll "be better than Sanders" is a long ways off, and ridiculous to say. As far as the best runner I've seen from childhood-now. Adrian Peterson and inec.

Just thrown some numbers out there. Not saying he is better then Barry by any means. Barry is one of the best if not the best ever. Lets just say he had 5 more carries a game to this point (very possible) he would roughly have 258 att 1677 yds and a game to go. He has amazing ability and potential to become one of the top 10 in my opinion.

Just thrown some numbers out there. Not saying he is better then Barry by any means. Barry is one of the best if not the best ever. Lets just say he had 5 more carries a game to this point (very possible) he would roughly have 258 att 1677 yds and a game to go. He has amazing ability and potential to become one of the top 10 in my opinion.

I won't believe you can simply throw these numbers out there (simply multiplying his current ypc times a number twice as large as his carries) until he actually has a season with at least 300 carries.

I can tell you that AP has carried the ball 11 times in his career more than 25 times.