To win, or not to win...

Lots of mixed feelings flowing around TBD. I heard, seen and read a lot of opinions. I personally think these last two games matter more than people think. I would like to see the Bills win these last two games vs. two division rivals. The wins/loses will not effect our draft position all that much. If it does, I think it still does not matter. Reasons:

-I believe this years draft class is weak. I think a pick 3-13, which we could possibly get, are going to receive similar talent level in players. Especially in the first round.

-I think this team needs a fire lit under their a**. WInning out may set the tone for the offseason (which we desperately need).

-It will not only help improve for our current team but will help attract big free agents...(we need these!)

It is undeniable that for the Bills to be a contender next season, they must improve through both the draft and free agency. They must also complete some big re-signings of our own free agents (Byrd, Levitre). Miami and the Jets may seem like games that we dont need to win, but any true competetor and fan cannot refuse the will to win.

With that said, Go bills.

Squish the Fish

and

Ground the Jets

Can't believe I'm typing this but hope we get blown out next two weeks. It's the only hope of a shakeup in coaching and or QB. There is finally some talent and depth on the roster. We didn't get totally creamed by injuries this year. Yeah we were just mathematically emiminated this week but in reality were pretty much done since Indy. Other than coaching/QB there is really no excuse why this team isn't still in the thick of a wild card race right now especially with our schedule. My pipe dream is that this is like SF two years ago and we get a new coach in here that can make it happen (although I think we'd probably need a QB too).

I see your point. I just cannot bring myself to the point of rooting AGAINST the bills. However, a shake up is needed. Maybe we can get ol' fat Rex in here and stir up some trouble...

#JetsProblems

I know man it's really hard to fathom rooting against the Bills. In past seasons I've kinda bought into the win a couple late ones and build on next year kinda stuff but I'm just at the point where I've lost all faith in this coaching staff. This was THE year, and once again they crapped their pants. Time to move on.