how the fug is Ashee Simpson a celebrity?

Pete

There is no avoiding this notalent. The half time show is on and shes on. There is no escaping her. WTF? Please go away.

Edit- This is Kelly Claaaackson was also there and some country dude. Who puts these halftime shows togethers? Anyways Ashley got booed pretty good

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no avoiding this notalent.  The half time show is on and shes on.  There is no escaping her? WTF?  Please go away.

193492[/snapback]

I agree.....she sucks. What is up with the audio of the halftime show, anyway? Sounds like crap........during Kelly Clarkson's song it sounded like some rhaspy voiced teenager picked up a mic and started singing along lol

I don't really know any of them, but man... that crowd was hostile. Active booing for all of them. I'd figure "pop stars" should be somewhat popular.

I wouldn't have cheered 'em, but I wouldn't have booed them off the stage either. What was that all about?

Is it just me or did they boo her?

193497[/snapback]

She got booed hard. Good she deserves it. I remember when she got busted for lip synching on SNL she said "its my bands fault-they started playing the wrong song". That would of been priceless if someone unlugged her mike and she was busted again

Why don't they get a real rock band like Led Zeppelin????

Just have Plant, Page, JPJ, and Jason Bonham play.

193513[/snapback]

Because they are too old to play on MTV. Im with you BF- Zepp kicks. But today its all about style not substance. Sad but true

Have you seen any recent photos of Plant and Page? :D  ;)  :w00t:

193530[/snapback]

Nothing too recent nor do I care too. They looked like sh-- 10 years ago- I can only imagine. Zepp can still belt it out though

not only does ashlee have no talent, she also isnt attractive...

193534[/snapback]

Her sister definitely got the all the curves........Ashlee has the body of a 16 year old boy.