how the fug is Ashee Simpson a celebrity?

Pete

Maybe they could have gotten Fleetwood Mac together for a rousing rendition of "Tusk" with the USC Marching Band?  That would have been cool.

194067[/snapback]

It would be nice to see the bands. All that work and no national recognition sucks. And just so the network can do another marketing tie-in with a sh------- "artist."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to see the bands.  All that work and no national recognition sucks.  And just so the network can do another marketing tie-in with a sh------- "artist."

194087[/snapback]

Agreed. Ever see the halftime show between Marshall and Grambling where they do the competitions between the bands. It's so sweet, your nipples get hard watching it. That's talent and dedication.

gdamn don't you ever,  EVER say anything nasty about Jessica!!!!!  I'll come right through this internet and whack you upside the head!!! Dude, she can sing and she is also one of the hottest women on the planet. Im hetro as well and im not afraid to admit I watch her show. I kinda get a kick out of it.

193638[/snapback]

One of the hottest women on the planet?

Which one? Mars?

I would at most consider her a 5 out of 10.....

Back on Earth I would consider someone like Jessica Alba " one of the hottest women on the planet".

:D:P;):huh::o

One of the hottest women on the planet?

Which one?  Mars?

I would at most consider her a 5 out of 10.....

Back on Earth I would consider someone like Jessica Alba " one of the hottest women on the planet".

:D  :P  ;)  :huh:  :o

194147[/snapback]

a 5?..while you may not think that she is hot...she is FAR from a 5

Asslee Simpson is "famous" only for the fact that some record producing gorilla somewhere decided to try and hitch her wagon to her sister's. The ususal "try and force feed people crap" thing that ruined the music industry. Why do you think record sales are so bad? Not because of the internet, although that's what the recording industry points to.

For the record, I think Jessica Simpson is one of the least intelligent people I've ever had the misfortune to hear speak. Back at UNCW I saw HUNDREDS of girls that looked just as good or better than Jessica who could actually put together coherent thoughts....

I didn't hear Simpson live, but in the sound bite I thought she was comparable to Rosanne Barr singing the national anthem. The country western dude was horrid. I caught him l;ive, or should I say "dead." I'm not a great country wesstern fan, but I can tell the difference between something that has a little life and something that is just plain lame. He was lame. Clarkson's biggest problem was a horrid PA system and a sucky backup band. You could tell she was nervous too. At least she could somewhat keep in key.

Just watched that Ashlee clip to see what the fuss was about. Holy crap that was horrible. A bag of rabid cats sound better. She should do the world a favor and retire from show biz right fuggin' now.

The only way to get rid of these no-talent assclowns is for parents to stop giving their kids an allowance. If dumb pre-teens and teenagers would stop spending money on these Gong Show rejects, they would quickly go away.

a 5?..while you may not think that she is hot...she is FAR from a 5

194165[/snapback]

You're right!

Ok, I give in - A 3 :D

Seriously, she is AVERAGE with a big chest...... Go to your local mall and you will see FAR better!

You're right!

Ok, I give in - A 3  :D

Seriously, she is AVERAGE with a big chest...... Go to your local mall and you will see FAR better!

194498[/snapback]

I've been to my local malls, and no, they aren't... and this is South Florida.

JS is smoking hot. Dumb as mud, but that's just an added bonus.

You're right!

Ok, I give in - A 3  :D

194498[/snapback]

dude if she is ugly to you then I need to see some of the talent you have been with, b/c it must be out of this world