how the fug is Ashee Simpson a celebrity?

Pete

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah.  *NOBODY* else lip-syncs.  It was all her.

I'll tell you one thing...her voice is a lot better than some of these "alternative" losers on the radio who can't sing about anything other than being mad at their dad...

193554[/snapback]

Did you buy her CD???

If you are insinuating that I'm homosexual I'm not, and if I was do you have a problem with homosexuals that you would like to share with everyone?

193549[/snapback]

Oh, yes. Hide behind the shield of homosexuality being the PC topic of the day. Don't say anything bad about gays or you're a bad person. Is that what you're saying?

As it is, I have no problem with homosexuals at all. Some of my best friends are homosexuals. But likewise, some of the best homosexuals are not my friend.

Coincidence? I think not.

Oh, yeah.  *NOBODY* else lip-syncs.  It was all her.

I'll tell you one thing...her voice is a lot better than some of these "alternative" losers on the radio who can't sing about anything other than being mad at their dad...

193554[/snapback]

so some music on the radio sucks- so does Ashley. I dont follow your logic. Just because something does not suck as much as something else does not mean that they are good :D

Oh, yes. Hide behind the shield of homosexuality being the PC topic of the day. Don't say anything bad about gays or you're a bad person. Is that what you're saying?

As it is, I have no problem with homosexuals at all. Some of my best friends are homosexuals. But likewise, some of the best homosexuals are not my friend.

Coincidence? I think not.

193562[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to be an ass, but I didn't like being referred to as a homosexual because I stated that a 59 year old person looked good for their age.

Here's a photo, tell me he doesn't look good for his age.

John Paul Jones (2003)

Did you buy her CD???

193561[/snapback]

Nope, but it's obvious that most people dislike her because the media has told them to dislike her. Last I checked, she's making a lot of money from someone, and her music keeps ending up on the charts, so someone thinks she can sing.

And I'm not embarassed to say that I think she has a good voice. I listen to a lot of trance/Eurobeat where everyone's voice is produced to death in the studio, so if that's what happened to her (I haven't been killing myself to listen to her live), fine by me.

If you want to know the person I don't understand, it's Lindsay Lohan. Every computer in the world couldn't make her voice sound even average.

It's too bad the audio was screwy......kelly Clarkson actually has a killer voice.......I saw her live with clay aiken last year.......(before I get called a homo, I took my ex wife for her birthday......so chill)........it was actually a good show. Both of them can sing......not to mention the fact that Kelly is a cutie.

Wasn't Will Hung available to round out the bill?

193589[/snapback]

Will Hung wouldn't be caught dead on the same ticket with Kelly and Clay. He's his own performer. Noone shares the headline with a guy who, in part, is successful because he's the letter 'e' away being an even bigger joke.

Wasn't Will Hung available to round out the bill?

193589[/snapback]

lol, someone needs to tell that guy his fifteen mins are wayyyyyyy up

And I'm not embarrassed to say I'm a heterosexual male, and Ashley Simpson just doesn't do it for me.  I thought musicians were supposed to play instruments?  Wait, I bet she plays a mean cowbell.

193594[/snapback]

its sad. Her sister got the looks, the rack, the voice, the fans, the show, etc. Ashley trying to be her sister is pretty pathetic.

its sad.  Her sister got the looks, the rack, the voice, the fans, the show, etc.  Ashley trying to be her sister is pretty pathetic.

193598[/snapback]

Can't wait for the Dukes of Hazard movie to come out:

Jessica as Daisy Duke,

Stifler from American Pie & Johnny Knoxville as the Dukes, :D

Burt Reynolds as Boss Hawg,

& Willie Nelson as Uncle Jesse.

its sad.  Her sister got the looks, the rack, the voice, the fans, the show, etc.  Ashley trying to be her sister is pretty pathetic.

193598[/snapback]

Everyone, at one point in their life, relies on a good, strong tailwind to help them make a leap of faith and define themselves. Who we choose as a tailwind is more influential than many would admit.

Everyone, at one point in their life, relies on a good, strong tailwind to help them make a leap of faith and define themselves. Who we choose as a tailwind is more influential than many would admit.

193602[/snapback]

Thats great if Ashley views her sister as a role model. Your older sibling should be a role model. Thats not what Ashley does though. It seems to me she resents her sister and trys to be better then her at everything. Ashley is a spoiled brat with some serious issues

Imagine this: :D Get this.....the USC marching band......PLAYS A SONG AT HALFTIME!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! :w00t::(

and then, and then, and then, get this.....the OU marching band......THEY PLAY A SONG :o RIGHT AFTER THE USC BAND!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAPEEOSIS!!!!! :o

How bout that for friggin marketing creativity genius!!!!! ;)

Thats great if Ashley views her sister as a role model.  Your older sibling should be a role model.  Thats not what Ashley does though.  It seems to me she resents her sister and trys to be better then her at everything.  Ashley is a spoiled brat with some serious issues

193606[/snapback]

They tried to make Ashley into the next Avril Lavigne. You have to give Avril's record company credit. They created this punk rocker/skateboard chick image and kids bought it up. Who cares if she is 100% fake. Somewhere Wendy O. Williams is rolling over in her grave.