Who is renewing their NFL Sunday Ticket next year?

Jerry Jabber

Who is renewing their NFL Sunday Ticket next year?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is renewing their NFL Sunday Ticket next year?

• Yes
    • No
    • Need to wait and see who the Bills pick up in Free Agency and in the draft

After today's debacle, I'm not wasting another $300 plus on the Sunday ticket to watch this team anymore. 13 years of missing the playoffs, 8 years since our last winning season, and we still look like a bottom feeder. I don't know what batch of kool-aid Russ Brandon and Buddy Nix will brew in the offseason, but I'm done drinking it. I'm just wondering, as fans, what did we do to deserve such harsh punishment?

Edited by Jerry Jabber

I'd rather steal a euro feed or use my dads rather than pay what I did this year 200 plus 60 for mobile anywhere.

The Bills steal from us by sucking hard the past 13 years.

I won't pay for another year of Fitz & Gailey.

If it's still Fitz & Gailey, I will consider dropping it.

But I do like having my choice of games to watch. Today, I enjoyed the Packers/Bears game.

Sigh, then the damned Bills come on...

I just knew Fitz would throw a pick-6. After his first INT, I thought Nope that's not it. There will be another, taken to the house.

It's sad how predictable a Bills fan's gloom and doom has become.

I didn't this year, I might have had the Bills looked decent in week #1, therefore after their blowout at the Jets, I said no. And I'll likely do the same thing next year. What's the point of watching when the team shows up with a game plan a HS coach could defeat and an unwillingness to admit you are wrong and make changes when needed?

Who knows when I first got ST I watched alot of football but as the Bills keep going nowhere I find my interest in NFL getting lower each year as my interest in the Bills gets lower. Will see what happens likely I will renew but considering maybe just utilizing radio feeds and instead of watching a bad team I can listen and accomplish fishing or other activities. At least I get a great deal each year so makes it easier to stomach

Edited by bills_fan_in_raleigh

I will, and renew my season tickets as well. I'm there through thick and thin.

I am out. Internet TV for me. I am dropping Directv altogether. ds

Probably me but not so much for the bills. I travel a lot overseas and like to watch NFL. Which means watching over the net.

i'll be watching over the net. That's good enough for me. I am becoming a Redskins fan the more I see of RGIII here in D.C. What a talent.

After today's debacle, I'm not wasting another $300 plus on the Sunday ticket to watch this team anymore. 13 years of missing the playoffs, 8 years since our last winning season, and we still look like a bottom feeder. I don't know what batch of kool-aid Russ Brandon and Buddy Nix will brew in the offseason, but I'm done drinking it. I'm just wondering, as fans, what did we do to deserve such harsh punishment?

I'll always watch the NFL games each week. So yea, I'll have the NFL Sunday ticket.

I just stopped watching the Buffalo Bills games after week 5 and that debacle in SF in a 45-3 loss where the 49ers set an NFL record for the first 300 yard passer and 300 yards rushing in the same game. The current backup QB Alex Smith accomplished that. Which is something HoF QB Joe Montana and HoF QB Steve Young both failed to do. I mean how pathetic to they need to get before this fan base stops wasting money on Buffalo Bills tickets? The lost decade of 2000-2012

I just don't get the mindset of todays fan base to keep supporting the bad hires. The Bills could hire whomever they want, they just need to spend more then other teams to get a quality person as this franchise has a history of doing everything wrong.