T-Jax inactive yet again.

CodeMonkey

idk whats so confusing about this

he was bought as insurance. thats it

if fitz is hurt you dont want your only qbs on the roster to be thigpen and smith. they dont have enough second team practice reps to get him ready so they go with what they have that is ready. if fitz does go down they can have thigpen play the next game and spend two weeks getting tjax the reps he needs to take over. no damn mystery

hell, ppl complain like hell that ralph is cheap then they go out and make a move for safety and ppl complain. no wonder marv said if you listen to the fans pretty soon you will be sitting with them

It's so simple it's unreal. They cut Vince Young and signed TJax for only one reason. So they could justify Fitz and his contract. The married themselves to him and Didnt want to have any possible QBs in the roster for people to call for when Fitz didn't live up to their expectations.

If Vince Young was here still, there would be no way possible to justify keeping Fitz in going forward. TJax has never amounted to much. Plus on the TJax front, they were able to use the BS play book trouble excuses for half the season. Now all the sudden, Chan and Buddy are saying its not the play book, it's reps.

That's my take on it.

idk whats so confusing about this

he was bought as insurance. thats it

if fitz does go down they can have thigpen play the next game and spend two weeks getting tjax the reps he needs to take over. no damn mystery

Interesting! Care to post the link to this amazing and cutting edge front office philosophy?

I am confused why anyone would think T-Jax would be active? Gailey has said he wouldn't be active the whole year unless there is an injury to Fitz due to T-Jax lack of reps in practice.

Based on recent comments of Nix & Gailey they must have been guaranteed at least 4 years to have a winning record and make the playoffs. Last year they addressed the defense and this off season they will address the offense. This essentially was a throw away year to them. Next year is the "make or break" year. It will be interesting to see what happens. Nix & Gailey will be back. Fitz will not be the opening day starter in 2013.

BTW....does anyone know where I can make $1.7MM to hold a clipboard?

He may have the arm and legs to play qb, but he aint got the gray matter to be a qb in this league. See Vince Young.

This whole inactivation of Jackson just seems deeper than getting practice reps. He's started for 2 other franchises, and it's not as though Fitzpatrick is doing anything ultra-creative either. I wouldn't be surprised if Nix and Gailey agreed that not activating T-Jack was necessary to protect Fitzpatrick from further scrutiny. In their world, the Bills front office is all about protecting themselves and their players from criticism.

But, it's the Bills, and they're run like a third rate organization, so anything's possible.

I am confused why anyone would think T-Jax would be active? Gailey has said he wouldn't be active the whole year unless there is an injury to Fitz due to T-Jax lack of reps in practice.

Based on recent comments of Nix & Gailey they must have been guaranteed at least 4 years to have a winning record and make the playoffs. Last year they addressed the defense and this off season they will address the offense. This essentially was a throw away year to them. Next year is the "make or break" year. It will be interesting to see what happens. Nix & Gailey will be back. Fitz will not be the opening day starter in 2013.

BTW....does anyone know where I can make $1.7MM to hold a clipboard?

While your most likely right about Nix and Gailey, I think your absolutely 100% wrong about Fitz. He will be the opening day starter unless we get Vick as a FA or Rivers because of a trade with SD and Nix' history with him.

Mark it down. Fitz will be here longer than you think and hope.

While your most likely right about Nix and Gailey, I think your absolutely 100% wrong about Fitz. He will be the opening day starter unless we get Vick as a FA or Rivers because of a trade with SD and Nix' history with him.

Mark it down. Fitz will be here longer than you think and hope.

Man, I hope you are wrong. Another year of Fitz would be another wasted year and NO way will season ticket holders buy like they did this year like they did after the Mario Williams signing.

Russ Brandon and the Marketing group will come up with something and Fitz can't be part of that something!