FYI Finley & Bowe will be available...

judman

It might just be me (I have a feeling it isn't though) but I believe TJ Graham has already shown the ability to be a deep threat a la Mike Wallace or Percy Harvin.

How many times has he been wide open 30 yards down field and Fitz has missed the throw? Its got to be close to once or twice a game, and then Chan tucks that play away and doesn't use it again because his QB cant execute it.

Finley is no better than Chandler. The hype this guy receives is amazing. Bowe on the other hand is another Moulds, the guy had **** for QBs his all career, he needs to get free from KC.

While we're talking free agents, I will be very interested in what Randy Starkds does in Miami. He would be a tremendous role player here.

Mike Wallace might be available. And there is also a chance that Percy Harvin will be available. I'd target one of those two first. Bowe has become fat and slow - I don't see him lasting much longer in the NFL.

Finley is a knucklehead.

Id we can get a Qb that can utilize deep threats otherwise we are just pissing in the wind

I'm fairly certain Bowe will end up with NE. Bank on it.

I don't want him here. We are 30-35 mill under next year, need to resign Talib, Vollmer, Welker, Edelman and Woodhead. Bowe would not be worth it. Give welker $8.5 a year, give Vollmer $7 a year, Talib $8 a year with a conduct clause, Edelman and Woodhead $2 a year each.

Either one would be great! Although I think Bowe is a better talent, and would allow us to use Stevie as a 2nd WR to match up on opponents, I think Findley would have an equal impact, just because of the 2 TE sets we'd be able to use, with Findley totally transforming our middle-of-the-field pass game, and the prevalence of 2 TE sets would open up our run game, as well (i.e. New England).

Bowe is overrated, he drops the ball way to much, only reason he gets as many targets as he does is that KC has sucky recievers.

This is true. I was impressed with his stats, then watched a KC game. VERY underwhelming for a guy with his physical tools. I'd rather get Finley on the cheap, resign Chandler (two TEs!!) and draft a big WR (the guy whose name escapes me from Tenn).