Elementary school shootings in CT: Principal, multiple students killed

Did you include that summer camp in Norway where guns are virtually prohibited. It appears that the shooter today had a weapon that was not legal in Connecticut. How do you get around that?

Ah, Jersey Sue, eh? You make a claim then it's your duty to back it up. As far as I am concerned, you can't back it up.

Nice punt. What is your point? What can't I back up? You are incoherent. And you come across like a little whiner.

Who are you?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are all the posters here claiming "Gods will" or the "Devil" was the cause? Name them. It seems like you have used those terms more in this thread than I've heard from everybody else.

That'll be me. I said the devil preys on the weak and uses them for these types of evil acts. I'm not as quick as others to blame the guys' craziness for what he did today. JMO.

From your link, I crunched the numbers as best as can be expected from a Wiki article (since and including 1999):

USA

79 School Shootings

60 Resulting in Fatalities

Rest of the World

29 School Shootings

25 Resulting in Fatalities

I'll wait for someone with more time on their hands to truly vet this statistic, but the numbers seem pretty consistent, proportionally at least.

I believe it's time for serious change with regard to which types of weapons are made available to the public, who can obtain them and the process of obtaining them.

See any difference in the attacked/dead ratio?

Good thing for your cause you don't need to include Norwegian summer camps to those statistics

Nice punt. What is your point? What can't I back up? You are incoherent. And you come across like a little whiner.

Who are you?

“You keep using that word (whiner), I do not think it means what you think it means”

That'll be me. I said the devil preys on the weak and uses them for these types of evil acts. I'm not as quick as others to blame the guys' craziness for what he did today. JMO.

You sir (I am being serious) should be commended by this post. I admire it wholeheartedly. Please know, NoJustice, I am 100% serious. Thank you. I know you do not know me, but from what I have viewed here over the years posters (probably me as well) typically do not do things like you just did ("own" a post).

I am impressed and a bit humbled, yet, I know you may not care as we do not share a view on the topic....but I do want you to know I respect and admire you and this post. Thanks.

Edited by IndyMark

You sir (I am being serious) should be commended by this post. I admire it wholeheartedly. Please know, NoJustice, I am 100% serious. Thank you. I know you do not know me, but from what I have viewed here over the years posters (probably me as well) typically do not do things like you just did ("own" a post).

I am impressed and a bit humbled, yet, I know you may not care as we do not share a view on the topic....but I do want you to know I respect and admire you and this post. Thanks.

. Oh stop, you are so transparent

"You keep using that word (whiner), I do not think it means what you think it means"

Still admire the previous post.......this one, eh, another point of disagreement. And, if I have the motivation, I will address the limitation of believing introducing religion into schools (properly?) will solve anything. But, that is for another time!

You are partially wrong. The devil does not just prey on the weak- he preys on the weakness of us all. Strong and weak people.

Ask anyone around here. My opinions are usually not shared by many, but I always stick by my beliefs, be it popular or not. I'm probably the most hated person here because of them (my opinions).

I respect you for speaking from the heart.

Ask anyone around here. My opinions are usually not shared by many, but I always stick by my beliefs, be it popular or not. I'm probably the most hated person here because of them (my opinions).

I respect you for speaking from the heart.

Not even close.

Who are all the posters here claiming "Gods will" or the "Devil" was the cause? Name them. It seems like you have used those terms more in this thread than I've heard from everybody else.

You want to redact this post yet? Didn't think so.....you do not strike me as someone who has that type of personal compass........suggestion for you.....think before you post.

Edited by IndyMark