Bills 2013 Draft Pick: QB Ryan Nassib Of Syracuse University

PearlHowardman

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2012/12/pro_football_weekly_tabs_syrac.html

Pro Football Weekly tabs Syracuse University's Ryan Nassib as top quarterback

By Nolan Weidner

The Post-Standard

on December 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM, updated

Syracuse, NY – The folks at Pro Football Weekly think Syracuse University quarterback Ryan Nassib is going to make a pretty good NFL player.

Nassib, SU’s redshirt senior and a three-year starter, was named the magazine’s All-American quarterback. He beat out Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater and Alabama’s A.J. McCarron for the honor.

Nassib is going to the Pros. The Bills have to select him. We Bills fans here in the 'Cuse demand it!

On anothe note: FOX in both Syracuse and Binghamton are showing the Giants-Whoever game on Sunday. They got my angry e-mail today!

GENERAL MANAGER

Don O'Connor

315-634-5193

doconnor@foxsyracuse.com

PROGRAMMING

Linda Deeb

315-634-5190

ldeeb@foxsyracuse.com

Nassib is going to the Pros. The Bills have to select him. We Bills fans here in the 'Cuse demand it!

On anothe note: FOX in both Syracuse and Binghamton are showing the Giants-Whoever game on Sunday. They got my angry e-mail today!

GENERAL MANAGER

Don O'Connor

315-634-5193

doconnor@foxsyracuse.com

PROGRAMMING

Linda Deeb

315-634-5190

ldeeb@foxsyracuse.com

oh he'll go to the pros, but prob won't be higher than 4th round.

oh he'll go to the pros, but prob won't be higher than 4th round.

I would be shocked to see him go any later than early 4th.

Given the lack of depth/talent in this QB class, I'd be absolutely shocked if Nassib made it to our pick in the 3rd. More likely a mid-late 2nd round pick. The kid can make ALL the throws, has good size for the position, throws well on the run, has the ability to use his eyes to direct safeties, and moves well in the pocket. Plus, the kid has been a 3 year starter and has improved every single season. I would LOVE to draft BPA (CB, OT, LB, WR) in round 1, and then come back in round 2 and nab Ryan Nassib.

http://www.syracuse....tabs_syrac.html

Pro Football Weekly tabs Syracuse University's Ryan Nassib as top quarterback

By Nolan Weidner

The Post-Standard

on December 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM, updated

Syracuse, NY – The folks at Pro Football Weekly think Syracuse University quarterback Ryan Nassib is going to make a pretty good NFL player.

Nassib, SU’s redshirt senior and a three-year starter, was named the magazine’s All-American quarterback. He beat out Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater and Alabama’s A.J. McCarron for the honor.

Just say NO

:sick::bag::thumbdown:

Just say NO

Have you guys seen him at all? He is very very good. What gives? Why don't you like him?

“PFW’s All-America team annually honors college football’s most talented players and is determined based on extensive evaluation and considerable feedback from NFL evaluators, taking into consideration how players grade out both in their assignments and by the quality of critical playing traits.

GENERAL MANAGER

Don O'Connor

315-634-5193

doconnor@foxsyracuse.com

PROGRAMMING

Linda Deeb

315-634-5190

ldeeb@foxsyracuse.com

I think you should write Russ Brandon and Buddy Nix and explain to them how their total suckitude on the field for 15 years has cost them the Syracuse and Binghamton Markets.

Edited by peterpan

Given the lack of depth/talent in this QB class, I'd be absolutely shocked if Nassib made it to our pick in the 3rd. More likely a mid-late 2nd round pick. The kid can make ALL the throws, has good size for the position, throws well on the run, has the ability to use his eyes to direct safeties, and moves well in the pocket. Plus, the kid has been a 3 year starter and has improved every single season. I would LOVE to draft BPA (CB, OT, LB, WR) in round 1, and then come back in round 2 and nab Ryan Nassib.

He will be a good QB. Agree with everything Johnny says. Excellent pocket awareness. Get him a good QB coach, like Frank Reich, put DaRick Rogers on the other side of Steve Johnson and watch us Go.

Guest Gerard Gales

He could, possibly, raise his draft stock during the NFL Draft combine. I hope he does, then Buffalo can trade a few steps down and take him mid to late 1st.

• 2 weeks later...

We don't get a lot of Syracuse games in NC, but I just read a dozen scouting articles on this guy. How has he managed to stay below the the radar? Makes all the throws, tough, smart, competitive, big boy. The only knock I can find is he does'nt always display "touch" on the shorter throws. When the Super Bowl is over I imagine his stock is going to shoot through the roof. Like to hear from the nay sayers because from what I have read he sounds like a perfect fit in Buffalo.

I was at the Cuse game on Monday and happened to get a chance to chat really quick with Doug Marrone. I asked if he and Nassib were going to come to Buffalo and fix them. He smiled and said "is that where he's going?" I tried pumping him for info but it was to no avail. Anyways for those that want to see what the fuss is all about I present Nassib vs. #9 Louisville (who just beat up on Florida). Watch him throw darts all over the field and get hopeful that he is the qb next year.

I was at the Cuse game on Monday and happened to get a chance to chat really quick with Doug Marrone. I asked if he and Nassib were going to come to Buffalo and fix them. He smiled and said "is that where he's going?" I tried pumping him for info but it was to no avail.

Well I'm halfway there!

Watch him throw darts all over the field and get hopeful that he is the qb next year.

First pass play - underthrown

second pass play - stares down the WR

third pass play - overthrown

Hope you got a better highlight reel than that.

First pass play - underthrown

second pass play - stares down the WR

third pass play - overthrown

Hope you got a better highlight reel than that.

1st pass 45 yard completion (yes underthrown)

2nd pass - drop (he hit him in the numbers)

3rd pass - clear throw away

This is a clip from the whole game/every pass this is not a highlight reel. This won't have him hitting every pass in just the right spot. Please tell me you watched further...

edit: just noticed your sn and it all made sense :thumbdown:

Edited by section122

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.