Will CJ get his touches? Last year's stats say "meh"

Rubes

Worry about him wearing down? That is such a scared, thinking about the "future", and not wanting to WIN NOW attitude.

I'm sure the Vikings, in hindsight, wish they had kept Adrian Peterson fresh since he could only go for 5 plays last week due to exhaustion. OH WAIT.... he ran 31 times. Forget the fact that he's 2 years older than CJ.

I'm exceptionally happy CJ will be fresh for the last, completely meaningless, games of the season. Made meaningless partly because we refused to give him the ball.

It is great that Chan is keeping CJ fresh, so, when he becomes a free agent, another team will find his relative good heatlh, and little wear and tear on his body to their liking... :rolleyes:

I for one applaud how Chan has handled Spiller this season. He's a young player still growing into his role and Chan has enabled him to have a great season. Watch the last 3 games of the season when he's running on fresh legs.

Some people will say, "See! I told you so! Look what Spiller does when he gets 20 carries!". But the truth of the matter is that is that CJ hasnt been worn down by too many touches at this point in the season.

Good call. He will be nice and fresh for the playoffs. :thumbdown:

it use to be a RB wouldn't get into a groove until the 15th or so run of the game & they felt the deeper they went into the game the better they got ..

I can understand the 2 back deal , you hope to keep your backs healthier , longer & prolong their career but are they stoping these backs now a days from getting into that groove ?

Marshawn comes to mind when i talk of this , I wonder what his average carries per game is ?? I do know the guy is tearing it up the way he was when he first came to B/Lo , but after he got in trouble it seemed as though he just didn't want to play as hard under the window of scrutiny ..

I hope this week he has a bad game or should i say our D has a great game cause we are going to need it if we think we are going to win this one !!!

GO BILLS !!!

In article written by JOHN WAWROW:

"My teammates know what I can do. My coaches know what I can do. I know what I can do as an individual. The only thing you have to prove is wins," Spiller said. "I'm not in the business to try to please '
' down the street because he wants me to carry the ball 30 times. That's not what we're all about."

On the other hand, it's an entertainment business. Doing things that attract fans and get them to spend their money is exactly what it is all about.