Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

it gives XP but no $$ now that I have $6mm I just want XP to get doughnuts at levelup

OK, thanks J. I was afraid it might erase my game or something. By the way, thanks for all the gift bags...you guys have been great with leaving them. I've tried to leave them for you guys as well...even left some behind buildings b/c I know how much that pisses you off. :)

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this was a glitch that was fixed a long time ago JBoyst. I want to say a buddy of mine tried the Squidport thing a while ago and it didn't work.

I've got 57 days left on my corn. We could always try it then. Lol

It does work. I've been trying it the last couple days with the backup account I created when I couldn't connect last year. I got two new tiles today and I left a third so that I can keep going with this glitch. It works on the news station too, but I haven't yet tried the farm.

If it does still work 50+ days from now, you're going to have a gold mine with that corn.

I'll have to look into it again sometime soon.

I already have a gold mine. Over 3m with just about everything I can buy with money (all except the worlds largest CZ) so for me it's about leveling up with doughnuts when I do. Money is pointless to me at this point. The tiles would work tho.

So in order to do this glitch, I have to have the tile ready to collect after waiting the 2 days but don't click it. Then my friends go there and handshake me there and when I finally click it, I get as many tiles as people clicked it?

Hmm. If my peeps here could click on the Squidport tile for me when it's ready, that would be cool. I think it'll be another two days before the current one is ready and I hope this trick works.

I've been trying to build an offshoot jetty to house the Freak Show. I'm at 3 days per tile now and it's so slow-going...!

I'll have to look into it again sometime soon.

I already have a gold mine. Over 3m with just about everything I can buy with money (all except the worlds largest CZ) so for me it's about leveling up with doughnuts when I do. Money is pointless to me at this point. The tiles would work tho.

So in order to do this glitch, I have to have the tile ready to collect after waiting the 2 days but don't click it. Then my friends go there and handshake me there and when I finally click it, I get as many tiles as people clicked it?

Yes, you will get as many tiles as people who clicked it. I'm pretty sure the total number of tiles is capped though. Once you hit that number you can't get any more tiles as there would be no space to actually use them. I haven't had too many taps yet, but I did have three stacked up hand shakes waiting for me yesterday.

And as for your concern about not needing money, you will get EXP from these taps as well. Whenever that corn does finish, I'm sure there's a lot of EXP that comes along with it. I'll gladly visit your town and help test that one out eventually. Also, it looks like you also get a larger chunk of EXP when you visit a town and tap on the squidport tile. I was definitely getting more for that than I would from other random spots.

UConn, you just need to remember one thing when your tile is done. If we tap your tile, you will see a bunch of handshakes stacked up over your squidport entrance. As you tap it, one handshake goes away. Be sure to leave one left so that we can continue to tap on the tile each day. You'll max out that squidport in no time.

Ok. So my Squidport tiles will be done in 2hrs. That's just after midnight 1-14-14. Really appreciate it if you could all tap on my tiles then so I could see if this thing really works. Let me know if and when you do. Hopefully everyone hooks me up here.

Also, a buddy of mine said to add him in your games. His screen name is Sandoso just Sandoso without any numbers or letters on the end of it. He's a big player. I got him into the game and he plays everyday.

Ok. So my Squidport tiles will be done in 2hrs. That's just after midnight 1-14-14. Really appreciate it if you could all tap on my tiles then so I could see if this thing really works. Let me know if and when you do. Hopefully everyone hooks me up here.

Also, a buddy of mine said to add him in your games. His screen name is Sandoso just Sandoso without any numbers or letters on the end of it. He's a big player. I got him into the game and he plays everyday.

I'd gladly help but I don't think I can help given my newbie status. If you think I can help just reply and I'll give it a shot.

OK, I usually just drop the gift bags and then hit several gift cards until it tells me I "have been a good neihboreeno"....I'll try clicking those tiles next time as well.

You'll get somewhere over 700 XP for each tile you click. That sounds like a nice bonus for the early level player. You won't get any money though.

You'll get somewhere over 700 XP for each tile you click. That sounds like a nice bonus for the early level player. You won't get any money though.

I visited mrags and clicked on the one tile that was floating midair. Left packages on the pier. That one tile gave me quite a few xp. Not sure if it benefited mrags by doing it (hopefully so). I can't visit Shrader, jboyst or UConnJim for a few more hours. Will do the same.

Just clicked shrader's tile...757 xp...sweet. Waiting another 6-8 hours to visit jboyst and UConn. Thanks for the inside scoop guys.

You should try to news station at some point. I'm not sure what you'll get there, but hopefully it is a bit more than the standard reward you get from a random house. Next time you visit, look for a building with a face (Arnie Pye) hovering over it.

Ok. Just getting everyone's info if they have clicked my tile or not. I have been reading online it'll look like multiple "handshake"s stacking one on top of another. As of right now, I only see 1 handshake where my tile should be.

Has anyone else got me yet? Or just Fergy?

Ok. Just getting everyone's info if they have clicked my tile or not. I have been reading online it'll look like multiple "handshake"s stacking one on top of another. As of right now, I only see 1 handshake where my tile should be.

Has anyone else got me yet? Or just Fergy?

I can't visit until later today. But I can tell you what the stacked handshakes look like. They are very close together, so it will look like there is a slight outline around a handshake.

I was there. Just got it the other day. And just about 30 mins ago I got helter skelter. Hang in there. Keep plugging away. Save those doughnuts you got, you might be able to buy it after this is over.

helter skelter gives you the coin a day right? If so I got that first spin. Or whatever helter skelter is