Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you contact EA about it or anything?

I did notify them of the problem. It took a couple days to get a response and when I finally did, it was mostly useless. I deleted the game shortly after that.

• 4 weeks later...

who's still playing? i am trying to drop off the 5 presents to everyone one step at a time. In less then 24 hours I already have 907 some how...

Ugh. That's not giving me hope. Lol

I was able to get in to your town without it locking up

Yeah bud. I was going to post that. My buddy told me the other day that as soon as the winter patch was in, my town came back. Awesome right??? Yup. Except I've been gone for so long now I almost don't want or care to get back I to it. I still am but it's been so long that I forgot to log in everyday and stuff.

I've just been too busy playing Grand Theft Auto 5 online to spend any real time on that game. But I'm trying to log in here and there.

I'm enjoying this update so far. You earn the giftcards pretty quickly it seems. I'm going to get the 4th item when I turn it on later today. So far the bonus wheel is a bit annoying though. I've had two spins and both times I got $1000. It's annoying having to wait a full day, only to get a meaningless prize like that. I assume the money was in place of an old prize that I already have, like Christmas lights for a house or something.

Oh, and I can't wait to get the community prize that gives you that old guy who had a stroke. I love that guy. I'll say "yes" like he does when I'm on the phone with my brother.

Still trying to take care of my homies (that would be, you guys!) with the gift bags. But damn if you don't get many to give out! I've had, at most, ~45 in one day. Sure isn't like the gremlins....

Another thing about the coin spins, tho. Once you get all the personal prize items, for every 1,000 gift cards you collect thereafter, you get a spin. Here's hoping that'll do it.

Still trying to take care of my homies (that would be, you guys!) with the gift bags. But damn if you don't get many to give out! I've had, at most, ~45 in one day. Sure isn't like the gremlins....

Another thing about the coin spins, tho. Once you get all the personal prize items, for every 1,000 gift cards you collect thereafter, you get a spin. Here's hoping that'll do it.

I'm at that point now. I got 5 spin coins yesterday. One got me a Grampa snowman and the rest got me money. I'm pretty sure the game is taunting me at this point. Every single spin, it either stops on the clicker thing right before the snow monster or it just sneaks past the clicker into the money space.

I should have not sent Lisa on that Christmas card mission or whatever it was prior to everyone looking for the Simpsons; because with my 30-40 however many people on 8 hour searches looking for them I'd get 27 presents per which really gave me a ton to advance. Now it's only about 5 people that can earn them. It sucks.

??? Don't understand.

The 2nd or 3rd to last quest in the holiday line has Homer and Lisa hide from Springfield residents. The rest of the residents (well most of them, though some oddly not a part of it - Krusty?) have to hunt for the Simpsons. It is an 8 hour task per character and earns 27 holiday boxes. Well, if you have 30 characters and earn 27 holiday boxes every 8 hours you play them, in your day playing it you earn a ton of presents.

In order to have prevented this I should have not had Lisa or Lisa do their task to prevent the next sequence from starting. It is part 13. I should have kept part 14 from happening so I could just keep re-upping the Springfielders to keep hunting for the Simpsons which would have got me more presents.

http://tstotopix.me/...p-guide-part-2/

So, when you get to the part do not send Lisa to hide, instead send her to do something else and keep have her do something else. Then keep sending the Springfielders to hunt.

Edited by jboyst62

Hmm. I'm at the 'Hide from Springfielders' quest right now and sent Homer and Lisa on it.

So, I guess I just won't tap on their thumbs at the Simpson abode until... whenever... and keep sending everyone on 'Search for the Simpsons' at least until I get the Barney Plow King and Clausco building. Still just getting cash or a few cards. That's getting pretty aggravating.

Hmm. I'm at the 'Hide from Springfielders' quest right now and sent Homer and Lisa on it.

So, I guess I just won't tap on their thumbs at the Simpson abode until... whenever... and keep sending everyone on 'Search for the Simpsons' at least until I get the Barney Plow King and Clausco building. Still just getting cash or a few cards. That's getting pretty aggravating.

Put the Treehouse they're hiding in in your storage box thing, or just move it way off the screen and do not click on them if you can't do that.

Once you clear them you're effed. I was making like 2,500 presents a day from the Springfielders looking for them. Now I am getting maybe 300? I didn't do the full math but I am going to have to work hard to get to the total and win the prizes.

Also, I just left my players open during the beginning to keep them ready for quests. I have just under 5 million because I bought the esclator to no where. I am going to wait until 10 million, buy every space, then I don't know?

Edited by jboyst62

I think you will need more than $10m to buy every space. The outer ones are almost or over 100k a clip.

Thanks for the explanation on the quest. I haven't been there yet. Somewhere in there somewhere. Homer just made a comment about Lisa being lame for wanting to give away presents. They just finished all eating at a restaurant. I had like 30 chars eating out gaining (17 I think) presents for each one. Hopefully I don't screw up the make Lisa and homer hide quest.