I'm all in regardless....

KellyToTasker

If I lived just a couple hours closer, I'd be a season ticket holder, with absolutely zero doubt. Sure ... they suck. But who cares? It's a game. They're my favorite team whether they're a Super Bowl contender or a 1st overall pick contender. Watching sports would get pretty boring if you just switched to a winning team every so often. Love my Bills and Love my Mets. Never changing.

If I lived just a couple hours closer, I'd be a season ticket holder, with absolutely zero doubt. Sure ... they suck. But who cares? It's a game. They're my favorite team whether they're a Super Bowl contender or a 1st overall pick contender. Watching sports would get pretty boring if you just switched to a winning team every so often. Love my Bills and Love my Mets. Never changing.

The tailgating alone is worth it. If the Bills left the NFL would lose part of it's soul....the drunken, debauched part.

PTR

Exactly. It may never happen but how will it feel the next time the Bills make the playoffs? Probably almost as good as losing your virginity. See the Bills beating the Pats last year. Pats fans who pretty much joined since 2001 are so fickle. It takes a strong person to be a Bills fan and it will be that much sweeter when they return to glory (hopefully before I die).

I root for a win every game but still would prefer they lose out. If this defense gets a guy like Manti Teo and the line and secondary keep building, we could be great.

Oh, and immediately get a new coaching staff. Sad, I was watching yesterday and texted my friend and asked if he knew who our Offensive Coordinator was. He didn't. Neither did I.

We have already lost out on Teo, so this board might as well talk about drafting Andrew Luck because the odds are the same...zero. Teo will go top 3 and quite possibly #1 overall. We can not draft that high and we all know Nix is not gonna trade up to get him, especially the bounty it will take and for a LB.

This board will be on fire with draft Teo threads I am sure, its just never going to happen as he will go way higher than we will pick. After saying that, I would love nothing more than to be shocked and proven wrong, but its just never going to happen.

We have already lost out on Teo, so this board might as well talk about drafting Andrew Luck because the odds are the same...zero. Teo will go top 3 and quite possibly #1 overall. We can not draft that high and we all know Nix is not gonna trade up to get him, especially the bounty it will take and for a LB.

This board will be on fire with draft Teo threads I am sure, its just never going to happen as he will go way higher than we will pick. After saying that, I would love nothing more than to be shocked and proven wrong, but its just never going to happen.

With every tackle that Luke Kuechley piles up, the rationale for drafting LB's higher comes more into favor.

Te'o is a top 3 pick for certain.

So a meaningless 8-8 that can be chalked up as a successful season is fine for you? You must have tickets for the last home game because there is no other logical reason to hope for that.

I don't view 8-8 as meaningless.....It's a non-losing season. Why would a guy like Byrd or Levitre want to stick around with players that "mail" it in....Or a coaching staff that no longer wants the "W" because things didn't turn out as expected. 2 of the last three are division games. Beating the Jets would remove the "win streak" they currently have over Buffalo. Thus, it would not be a topic heading into the first match up with them next season. The next step has to happen at some point. You cannot turn on and off the "winning mentality" (especially when you're trying to acquire it).

Edited by KellyToTasker

With every tackle that Luke Kuechley piles up, the rationale for drafting LB's higher comes more into favor.

Agreed, which is why someone in the top 3 is certain to take him, maybe even number 1 overall...in other words, he will not be a Buffalo Bill next year.

I don't view 8-8 as meaningless.....It's a non-losing season. Why would a guy like Byrd or Levitre want to stick around with players that "mail" it in....Or a coaching staff that no longer wants the "W" because things didn't turn out as expected. 2 of the last three are division games. Beating the Jets would remove the "win streak" they currently have over Buffalo. Thus, it would not be a topic heading into the first match up with them next season. The next step has to happen at some point. You cannot turn on and off the "winning mentality" (especially when you're trying to acquire it).

8-8 non-losing, non-winning and most of all...non-meaningful!

Some people buy tickets becuase they love the experience. OF course I want a winner, we all do. I love the games though, I love the excitement, I love the possibility of big plays and big hits and never knowing whats gonna happen next. Its not the same at home and if im in New York next year I will be purchasing tickets

My wife loves going for the event as well. Doesn't really care about football at all.

I on the other hand prefer watching on TV now. I see the game much better, don't have to deal with drunks etc., can watch with my family and when I want and don't have to miss out on a Sunday afternoon, and I can strip out all the wasted time they inject for TV commercials.

I miss the tailgating, but that's the only thing I miss about "the game day experience".

Edited by CodeMonkey

Some people buy tickets becuase they love the experience. OF course I want a winner, we all do. I love the games though, I love the excitement, I love the possibility of big plays and big hits and never knowing whats gonna happen next. Its not the same at home and if im in New York next year I will be purchasing tickets

"never know what's gonna happen"? The only thing unsure about the Bills is what new way they will find to lose.

No so sure about that, most project in the top 10, but if we examine closely we see that:

KC - needs a QB (most thinking Geno Smith)

Jags - don't think they are satisfied with Gabbert, possible QB pick, also have Poz.

Raiders - need a QB

Titans - Prob set at QB, but could draft after us, and is likely.

Panthers - Took Kuchely lasy year, will they take another MLB?

Saints - Have Vilma, but could grab Teo if the draft ahead of us, big if.

Cardinals - need a QB badly.

Chargers - could take a LB or QB, likely to draft after Bills especially with the win last week.

Lions - have drafted heavy on D, and likely picking after the Bills

Eagles - Could steal Teo, but again, very well could be drafting after us.

My dream scenario would be to grab Teo if available, and trade back up to

early second round and grab a QB, any will do right now, and like somebody

else mentioned, keep drafting a QB early every draft until we get it right.

So right now, the only semi-locks to draft ahead of us are KC, JAGs, and possibly

the Raiders. I see only the Jags as a possibility to snag Teo, and they have other

pressing needs, and again Poz, who I think they are happy with, and he still has to

have a few years left on his current contract.

Edited by Tu-Toned