Why is everyone so upset?

TheBackupQB

No doubt we missed out on John Fox, but Marvin Lewis? I'm somewhat amazed that he's still the head coach of Cincinnati.

How many times have the Bungles made the playoffs since the Bills hired Ol Greggo? No doubt Marvin isn't the best coach around, but I would certainly take him over ANY of the Bills coaches of the last decade.

Realistically, our season was over at half time of the jets game. New season, new additions, same old Bills having a jets team physically beat them up.

I told friends after week 1 that you know you team is horrible when you're wishing for next season before the 4th quarter of the 1st game.

The best thing could still happen this season... new ownership.

I did that about 10 years ago and it's done wonders for my Sundays.

Seriously. I can't believe the amount of fans living and dying with each play. They've been a joke for over a decade. Seemingly, people are just coming to this conclusion. I was done with this season 5 minutes into the Jets game.

Our season was over 3 week ago... Do anyone know exactly how lucky we'd have to be for us to make the play-offs even if we won out?

I not saying we tank the season wink,wink ... But I'd rather 5-11 than 7-9 or 8-8 ...two or three more wins ... Might be enough to give chan and staff another shot at this next year...

Also we are a few more losses and other team getting a few more wins from a top 5 pick in the draft ...

No time for Pride!

yeah we know but it would be nice if a coach we pick could actually make us a superbowl winner.

This board is (mostly) Friggin Delusional.. You play for one reason and that is to Win a Championship. If you had some crazy notion that we are last years NY Giants. Whatever, get over it. We are not. Damn, I hate the Jests and their fans but at least they don't sit around thinking they have a chance to win anything this year. We suck. We have sucked for a while. Good teams win a game or two against good teams. Oh, we do to. Once a season.

I am not being negative and will forever be a fan, but the one thing that has helped me this decade plus is realism. Hey I'm even optimistic. Was WAY optimistic when the season started. But to even think about playoffs or utter the word after week 7 was/is mindless. We are who we are. Let's not pretend the AFC is weak and we just have to get in the playoffs. Back in the early 90's that was the case b/c we had a good team with good coaching.

C'mon now.

We don't have to pretend the AFC is weak, because it is weak.

Forget about the Bills for a moment. The Steelers or the Bengals are likely going to get the final wild card spot in the playoffs. Do either of those teams look like they have what it takes to win the Super Bowl?

Yes teams like Houston, New England or Denver have a real shot at winning it all, but if you don't think the AFC overall this season has been weak, then you haven't been paying attention to the entire season.

This board is (mostly) Friggin Delusional.. You play for one reason and that is to Win a Championship. If you had some crazy notion that we are last years NY Giants. Whatever, get over it. We are not. Damn, I hate the Jests and their fans but at least they don't sit around thinking they have a chance to win anything this year. We suck. We have sucked for a while. Good teams win a game or two against good teams. Oh, we do to. Once a season.

I am not being negative and will forever be a fan, but the one thing that has helped me this decade plus is realism. Hey I'm even optimistic. Was WAY optimistic when the season started. But to even think about playoffs or utter the word after week 7 was/is mindless. We are who we are. Let's not pretend the AFC is weak and we just have to get in the playoffs. Back in the early 90's that was the case b/c we had a good team with good coaching.

C'mon now.

News flash: WE are not playing anything. For the PLAYERS and COACHES, this is true. But we're fans, and we're entitled to enjoy an entertaining season even if we don't win a championship. That's why 60,000+ show up for a nearly-meaningless December game in the cold and rain.

Personally, I enjoyed the 4 Super Bowl seasons tremendously (except the Super Bowls themselves) and in my view it was the Golden Age of Bills fandom (and I go back to 1965 with them).

And I'd like to enjoy a competitive 10 or 11 win season. It gives us hope of future championships, but as we all know, hope is not a necessary element of Bills fandom.

News flash: WE are not playing anything. For the PLAYERS and COACHES, this is true. But we're fans, and we're entitled to enjoy an entertaining season even if we don't win a championship. That's why 60,000+ show up for a nearly-meaningless December game in the cold and rain.

Personally, I enjoyed the 4 Super Bowl seasons tremendously (except the Super Bowls themselves) and in my view it was the Golden Age of Bills fandom (and I go back to 1965 with them).

And I'd like to enjoy a competitive 10 or 11 win season. It gives us hope of future championships, but as we all know, hope is not a necessary element of Bills fandom.

Seriously? We are entitled to enjoy an entertaining season. I would agree with that. When was the last time Ralph provided one of those??

Season was over after we "lost" to Arizona, then lost to the Titans. Doesn't matter what people say, playoff teams don't put forth such performances as those. The astronomical record-setting blow-outs to SF and NE (2 "real" play-off teams) are just icing on the poop cake.

No, I'm not upset by the loss. It would be highly unfortunate if the players weren't up, but I'm not. Better draft pick here we come.

It is sad. None of 5 wins we have are against good teams. We actually could have gotten all the way up to 9 wins just by beating bad teams.

Imagine LOSING to the bad teams like the Bills had done these past few years!!

Seriously. I can't believe the amount of fans living and dying with each play. They've been a joke for over a decade. Seemingly, people are just coming to this conclusion. I was done with this season 5 minutes into the Jets game.

So why are you still posting on a Bills board?

Anyone that gave up in week one can't be a real Bills fan.

So why are you still posting on a Bills board?

Anyone that gave up in week one can't be a real Bills fan.

Huh? What constitutes a "real" Bills fan? Bitching that Spiller isn't getting enough carries from a coach that has clearly proven he's in over his head? Spouting off about which draft picks are busts year after year? Just because I have no faith in this franchise from the owner on down, doesn't make me any less or more of a fan than anyone. I'm just not some delusional fan boi.