I give up.

mrags

I completely give up. I will purchase tickets. I will go to games. I will cheer for this team. But I deep Down hope they lose until Chan is fired. Until change is made. We have been in the position to make the playoffs and have the talent to do so but we will never do it with the RETARD as a HC. For now, ill just go to games and have a great time drinking and having fun with friends. I could care less about this team.

We have a 1 year stadium lease. The owner is 94 years old and there are constant rumblings of this team being an option of being moved.

If Chan gets fired, no coach worth his salt is going to take this job with all those things listed above. It just won't happen.

We have a 1 year stadium lease. The owner is 94 years old and there are constant rumblings of this team being an option of being moved.

If Chan gets fired, no coach worth his salt is going to take this job with all those things listed above. It just won't happen.

thats fine. And like I said, ill keep going to games and having fun with friends. Drinking. Eating. Laughing. But I refuse to give a F$&K until there is a change at HC. Chan can hang himself tonight for all I care. He's a f$&king RETARD

I completely give up. I will purchase tickets. I will go to games. I will cheer for this team. But I deep Down hope they lose until Chan is fired. Until change is made. We have been in the position to make the playoffs and have the talent to do so but we will never do it with the RETARD as a HC. For now, ill just go to games and have a great time drinking and having fun with friends. I could care less about this team.

How bout a waaa burger and some french cries?

Move. That's the only way to cure this destructive relationship/addiction.

nope. Still love the city of Buffalo. Still love the Bills. I hope Chan developes a horrible disease that makes him quit.

How bout a waaa burger and some french cries?

how bout you reply to another thread

how CJ gets ignored in this offense on a rainy/snowy ****ty day is unacceptable..a disgrace. and i love freddy, but holy crap the guy does nothing but fumble this year.

at the end of the day the team simply finds a way to lose..always. the rams were making circus catches on that last drive to get the win. SJ drops a pass right at his hands on 3rd down...offense had no spark today. nothing.

Edited by bobobonators

Im tellin you dude - Tom Cable would take the job!

i hope he is. I feel we're costing him the HOF

They are. Yes he could be that good. We'll never see it here. I hope when he does leave he goes to an superbowl contending team. He could be every bit as good as Marshall Faulk was we'll never see it here