Poz vs. P.O.S.: Jacksonville @ Buffalo 12/02/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that pick and the pick in the Indy game show Fitz's biggest problem. We all know he can hit a quick bullet on a slant or to the sideline, we saw him throw the long ball to TJ earlier, but anything that is in a zone he still tries to chuck it through the defense instead of leading the receiver and putting some touch on the pass.

Actually I think he stares down his receivers to long. He's often late with throws.

Besides staring down receivers, he simply doesn't see the field that well.

This game started out real nice, but we haven't looked that good since. We are losing at home to Jax. Still a long way to go, but that's unacceptable.

You can thank our horrible HC who doesn't realize that giving FJ more carries than CJ is going to run Spiller out of town. Spiller is a guy who goes 3 yards, no gain, 9 yards, 2 yards, 65 yards and Chan still hasn't figured it out. You'd think he would remember Spiller carving his D up on National TV in 2006!

If Chan doesn't go, Spiller will.....guaranteed!

You can thank our horrible HC who doesn't realize that giving FJ more carries than CJ is going to run Spiller out of town. Spiller is a guy who goes 3 yards, no gain, 9 yards, 2 yards, 65 yards and Chan still hasn't figured it out. You'd think he would remember Spiller carving his D up on National TV in 2006!

We still have Tasters Choice

Unacceptable is blowing three games earlier in the season the could have been won.

True, this is just the icing for me. This shows me how bad we really are. There should be no question in anyone's mind that we need a new HC and front office.

We have many issues and to me, FJ getting carries is down the list. I agree Spiller needs to touch the ball more, but Jackson is a good player and is playing well today. I'm more upset with the bad play calling.

He do remember, this is the reason he's punishing him now..