Poz vs. P.O.S.: Jacksonville @ Buffalo 12/02/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have Gilmore over aggressive than not aggressive enough.

I agree. I like his style a lot, but sometimes it costs us (see last week).

Two of our major needs are a #2 receiver and another starting corner (sorry everyone its true). But graham and brooks are looking great

I've been waiting all season to see Brooks in action. I can't watch the game this week, but it sounds like he's doing well.

I think that pick and the pick in the Indy game show Fitz's biggest problem. We all know he can hit a quick bullet on a slant or to the sideline, we saw him throw the long ball to TJ earlier, but anything that is in a zone he still tries to chuck it through the defense instead of leading the receiver and putting some touch on the pass.

Just my take on it though.

I think that pick and the pick in the Indy game show Fitz's biggest problem. We all know he can hit a quick bullet on a slant or to the sideline, we saw him throw the long ball to TJ earlier, but anything that is in a zone he still tries to chuck it through the defense instead of leading the receiver and putting some touch on the pass.

Just my take on it though.

Actually I think he stares down his receivers to long. He's often late with throws.