Jason Babin; Buddy puts in a claim!

pick him up and use him as trade bait at seasons end

could be useful for move upwards in the draft for a QB

If he is wanted so much that a team will be willing to trade for him in the offseason, why would they not just claim him now on waivers? Or why wouldn't the Eagles just hold on to him til seasons end then move him?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AlbertBreer

Jason Babin was claimed on waivers. Waiting for word on what team he'll be awarded to.

@ByTimGraham

Bills might have one more defensive player to worry about Sunday: Jaguars have claimed Jason Babin off waivers.

Big contender that is..dude has got to be seriously pissed..just read if he decides not to play for them..the Jags get back some of his bonus money WOW what a deal

McClain is actually who I wanted the year we drafted Spiller, good thing it worked out the way it did and thank God I'm not a scout

T'eo though seemingly very safe worries me. Though totally unfair- the history of McClain, curry, hawk, sims etc.... Leads me to believe top 10 43 linebackers are for some reason tough to project at the next level. Mayo is decent but not top 10 impact.

brief check of philly fan forums....good riddance...

Cole just walked out of a team meeting. Maybe seeing babin go to the jags straightens him out!

Edited by NoSaint

Jags pick up Babin 4 days before we freakin play them. A CFL player had the game of his lifetime against Hairston last week - this guy is going to kill Fitz.

If he dresses it would be impressive

3rd and long only at most

Edited by NoSaint

T'eo though seemingly very safe worries me. Though totally unfair- the history of McClain, curry, hawk, sims etc.... Leads me to believe top 10 43 linebackers are for some reason tough to project at the next level. Mayo is decent but not top 10 impact.

Does anyone know the story with Curry? Is it his knee that's the issue or is he just not that good?