Jason Babin; Buddy puts in a claim!

Of course, the Jaguars have the ability at any time to make Babin a free agent. Since he already has received (after his 2008 release by the Seahawks) termination pay in the form of the balance of his base salary, the Jags can cut him at any time, without owing him any more money or taking a cap hit.

Babin is due to receive a base salary of $4.225 million in 2013, along with a $100,000 workout bonus. His base salary increases to $6 million in 2014.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/28/babin-can-leave-jaguars-after-2013-if-he-wants/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble understanding this thread...

Jason Babin sucks so there's no reason the Bills should have put a waivers claim on him, but we did, so Buddy sucks and can't identify talent, but then the Jags had priority and also put in a claim so they got him, which sucks because Babin, who was so worthless that we didn't want him is going to torch for 7 sacks and make us lose, which sucks, except we want to lose so we can get a better draft pick.

Jason Babin sucks so there's no reason the Bills should have put a waivers claim on him, but we did, so Buddy sucks and can't identify talent, but then the Jags had priority and also put in a claim so they got him, which sucks because Babin, who was so worthless that we didn't want him is going to torch for 7 sacks and make us lose, which sucks, except we want to lose so we can get a better draft pick.

Yes.

Jags pick up Babin 4 days before we freakin play them. A CFL player had the game of his lifetime against Hairston last week - this guy is going to kill Fitz.

Thigpen time.

Bingo.

No, I think you understand it correctly

Player 'X' Sucks on a team with an as bad or worse offence/defence then the Bills and gets cut

While he was with the previous team he is viewed as sucking and garbage. Player becomes available and all of the sudden he is an upgrade over whats currently on the roster and Buddy should be all over this to "kick the tires" and see if they can turn the player around.

Player 'X' gets picked up by someone else and Buddy (along with the Front office) sucks for not getting the guy or for going after the guy (your choice really), then its all about how this sucky player we should/shouldn't have been fighting for is going to be a pro Bowler when they play against the Bills and make them look like kids out there.

Its not hard to understand, welcome to the Retard Rodeo

Just smash your head against a wall a few hundred times to get your IQ down to the boards level

Then ask your mommy or daddy to write your name on some masking tape on the front of your hockey helmet you wear everywhere......

Makes perfect sense to me.

Jags pick up Babin 4 days before we freakin play them. A CFL player had the game of his lifetime against Hairston last week - this guy is going to kill Fitz.

If you count Cameron Wake as a CFL player (I do, I remember his time with the BC Lions), that would TWO CFL players having amazing games against our O-line.