Kyle Williams = Ineffective

bills44

Actually, my post was just titled "Kyle Williams". It looks like one of the mods felt the need to edit the thread title and put words in my mouth.

Possibly the worst thread ever. KW is one of the best players on the team. He was also playing hurt today. What the hell is wrong with some of you people? Someone makes a thread about Stevie and now this? Jeeez

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please leave the forum. This is ridiculous and a deep embarrassment to Bills fanhood.

did you think that he was good today? did you think that he was good against NYJ, SF, NE (at home, the run D was gashed by some roider scrub named Brandon Bolden) or Tennessee?

Possibly the worst thread ever. KW is one of the best players on the team. He was also playing hurt today. What the hell is wrong with some of you people? Someone makes a thread about Stevie and now this? Jeeez

The thread was merged with many others, not sure who's won out on the title, but there have been at least 4 KW threads in the last two hours...

All we know how to do is release talent to the rest of the NFL....so, yeah KW - fuk that guy....

Great fans. No wonder why theyre lining up to coach/play here.

yes, I'm sure that prospective players/coaches read TBD as part of their decision-making process. Their decisions are probably based on the following, in ranked order:

1. Content of the posts on TBD;

2. Signing bonus/Salary;

3. Prospect of winning;

4. How they and their family like the area.

did you think that he was good today? did you think that he was good against NYJ, SF, NE (at home, the run D was gashed by some roider scrub named Brandon Bolden) or Tennessee?

I don't expect to receive an honest answer to these questions...

yes, I'm sure that prospective players/coaches read TBD as part of their decision-making process. Their decisions are probably based on the following, in ranked order:

1. Content of the posts on TBD;

2. Signing bonus/Salary;

3. Prospect of winning;

4. How they and their family like the area.

I don't expect to receive an honest answer to these questions...

I didn't say where it ranked as only the many that have refused can tell you that for certain.

It most certainly is a factor.

the Colts made an adjustment after their first series when Kyle Williams abused their G and put Luck on his ass. That adjustment, more than anything, allowed more single coverage on MW and he responded. It also helped MD as well. KW didn't see too much single blocking after that first series.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm glad I read the thread before angrily posting, because the OPs concern is summed up perfectly by this response. Williams dominated the first few Colts series and the rest of the line benefited and that's not taking anything away from how well Mario has played for the past few weeks.

I know that Williams is a fan favorite, and criticism of him (like FJ) is not appreciated here, but IMO, he was really ineffective today. This isn't the first poor game he's had this year. When the guy is on, he's damn near unstoppable, but when he's not, he's MIA. For the amount of money that he's getting, he needs to be more consistent.

Are you kidding us?

Williams was fine today. The entire DL was very good today.

We have minor league LBs and it showed today. Even with that our dfefense help them to 13 points.

Kyle is the last person I would call out on this defense. The absolute last one.

how can you say that with any certainty?

How can anyone say anything here with pure certainty. Just saying that we have a tendency to run some talented people out of town in angry mob style then lament it after the fact. now KW is the latest worthless POS (our best defender)

The Wade Phillips threads here were just fukng amazing is all I can say - I remember the "Son of Bum" threads well as we made the playoffs.

How can anyone say anything here with pure certainty. Just saying that we have a tendency to run some talented people out of town in angry mob style then lament it after the fact. now KW is the latest worthless POS (our best defender)

You should probably exaggerate a little bit more.

1. I never called him a "worthless POS". All I said that his play has been inconsistent this year.

2. I am not calling for him to be traded/released.

3. If you can find me saying either of the two, please post the link.

Maybe you can answer these questions for me: did you think that he was good today? did you think that he was good against NYJ, SF, NE (at home, the run D was gashed by some roider scrub named Brandon Bolden) or Tennessee?

None of those who've cried foul in this thread have answered both of these questions....

Is it okay to criticize the ST, for allowing the 2nd return TD in 2 games?

I thought the defense, including KW, played well today. KW was getting in Luck's face and hitting him pretty often early in the game. He was the one who brought the pressure up the middle on the play where Luck threw the INT. Without KW barreling down on him, Luck throws that to his guy instead of ours. To say he was ineffective today is just wrong.

Are you kidding us?

Williams was fine today. The entire DL was very good today.

We have minor league LBs and it showed today. Even with that our dfefense help them to 13 points.

Kyle is the last person I would call out on this defense. The absolute last one.

IMO, none of our LBs are starting quality LBs in this league. I've been ragging them for years now. And they deserve it. When Wanny complained about "fits" he was talking about our LBs. They are a liability against the run. I'd try to make that point to the OP in answer to his question about how much we sucked against teams that ran it down our throats but I doubt he would appreciate it in his quest to focus on our KW and the Dline. But if you look at the tapes of those games closely, you'll see LBs that have clear chances to get to holes, shed blocks, or just play disciplined in their assignments to make a play. And they just plain can't get it done. Pitiful.

Today, I thought Kyle Moore had a piss poor day against the run and was the only D lineman who did.

GO BILLS!!!

You should probably exaggerate a little bit more.

1. I never called him a "worthless POS". All I said that his play has been inconsistent this year.

2. I am not calling for him to be traded/released.

3. If you can find me saying either of the two, please post the link.

Maybe you can answer these questions for me: did you think that he was good today? did you think that he was good against NYJ, SF, NE (at home, the run D was gashed by some roider scrub named Brandon Bolden) or Tennessee?

None of those who've cried foul in this thread have answered both of these questions....

Is it okay to criticize the ST, for allowing the 2nd return TD in 2 games?

Your thread sucks man, let it die already.