Now...do you tank the rest of the way for a draft pick?

What do you mean they are not going to do it? Are the cancelling the rest of the season? The moment this team steps on the field they are tanking the game.

He means that no NFL team has ever lost games on purpose to get a high draft pick. Whenever Chan, or any other player for that matter, steps out onto the field, they are putting together their resume. If Chan were to just make dumb decisions, even more so then he is now, then he will have to justify that at his next job interview. The same goes for players. So, this topic, like so many others on this board, is pointless.

This is a moot point. This will never happen in the NFL.

But, for the sake of argument....

Even if we lose out, we still won't be bad enough to get a top 2 pick, which is where I see the game changes being. With that, just play it out, scout your players, and trade up if you need to

He means that no NFL team has ever lost games on purpose to get a high draft pick. Whenever Chan, or any other player for that matter, steps out onto the field, they are putting together their resume. If Chan were to just make dumb decisions, even more so then he is now, then he will have to justify that at his next job interview. The same goes for players. So, this topic, like so many others on this board, is pointless.

I understood what he was saying I was just making a point on how bad Chan Gailey is.