Now...do you tank the rest of the way for a draft pick?

I hate tanking, but damn I hate being a perennial loser so much more. Get me a top QB and we're talking. Get me a new HC with a clue and we're having a day-long conversation. Get me Bill Cowher and you won't shut me up.

Holy cow yes. What a stupid question.

Decide whether you're going to trade Spiller or Jackson, start anyone other than Fitz, and release guys you know aren't coming back. Clean house and lose games.

Holy cow yes. What a stupid question.

Decide whether you're going to trade Spiller or Jackson, start anyone other than Fitz, and release guys you know aren't coming back. Clean house and lose games.

If they even think about maybe considering trading Spiller I'm turning my back on this team.

That's a good point.

Even if we lose the rest of the games we likely won't get a top 5 pick anyway.

then you do what Washington did a put everything on the table and get your QB.

That's the only way I will have hope in this organization. They gots to get a QB at all costs because if they go with Fitz as the starter next year they just wont sell those tickets.

then you do what Washington did a put everything on the table and get your QB.

That's the only way I will have hope in this organization. They gots to get a QB at all costs because if they go with Fitz as the starter next year they just wont sell those tickets.

A new coaching staff will help......and I tend to think that Spiller could be the sort of electric player that might get bums on seats.

That being said....I totally agree & I'd be happy to risk the farm to get a star QB.