Free speech is great as long as I agree with what's being said

You are welcome to that opinion. Again, I imagine that the reason you assume me to be a liar, is because you've never actually had a job where you weren't required to wear a name tag. Making money is easy when you invest in your own future, and are willing to make sacrifices.

sacrifices ? what was there a time you only posted 30 times a day

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn 'em?!?!? Those sequins and glitter must be made out of super asbestos cause they don't burn for sh$t. We don't have all day. Gotta take the kids down to the monster truck rally this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. Tie 'em to the back and go. Two birds with one stone.

And when they finally do burn, creates one hell of a toxic enviro mess! ;)

There was a time when TYTT only lurked... For YEARS too boot! Imagine that, quite a social butterfly coming into its own! Who woulda thunk! LoL...

You are welcome to that opinion. Again, I imagine that the reason you assume me to be a liar, is because you've never actually had a job where you weren't required to wear a name tag. Making money is easy when you invest in your own future, and are willing to make sacrifices.

Making money is easy when it it's all you care about.

Ahhh, I see your disconnect. You've never held a position where you weren't assigned various tasks to be performed under the watchful eye of some ineffectual middle-management type on a ridged time schedule. There are days when I'm swamped with meetings and am unable to post much, there are other days when I have a degree of free time between meetings.

I hadn't realized that post counts were indicative of earnings.

There was a time when TYTT only lurked... For YEARS too boot! Imagine that, quite a social butterfly coming into its own! Who woulda thunk! LoL...

I know, plus his time is so valuable it's like getting tens of thousands of dollars being on PPP- also I quote him when I want people to know what conservatives really think of the workingman, he has some dillies.

You're just above it all, right? One of those "I could've been a millionaire if I tried. I just didn't feel like it. Money can't buy happiness, you know? When you work that much you sacrifice so much precious time away from your wife and kids. I wouldn't trade that time spent with my family for all the money in the world!" types of guys who then plays softball 4 nights a week, mows the lawn every day, goes to Home Depot for hours at a time to stop the sink from dripping, the walls are closing in, anything to get out of the house and away from my ordinary life kind of guys, aren't you?

Edited by Jauronimo

I know, plus his time is so valuable it's like getting tens of thousands of dollars being on PPP- also I quote him when I want people to know what conservatives really think of the workingman thieves, he has some dillies.

Please, let's use the proper nomenclature. You started to sound a little commie there.

That's may be true, but it's not my motivation. I have a family that I love more than anything in the world, and I want to give them the very best, and ensure that my child (and other future children) can be comfortable without having to sacrifice as much as I've had to. Additionally, both mine and my wife's parents are working class Americans, and like most baby boomers, don't have enough retirement assets to last them through retirement. I believe that family should take care of each other, and it's my job to take care of them as well.

Combine that with the notion that I'm absolutely terrified of being poor.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You're just above it all, right? One of those "I could've been a millionaire if I tried. I just didn't feel like it. Money can't buy happiness, you know? When you work that much you sacrifice so much precious time away from your wife and kids. I wouldn't trade that time spent with my family for all the money in the world!" types of guys who then plays softball 4 nights a week, mows the lawn every day, goes to Home Depot for hours at a time to stop the sink from dripping, the walls are closing in, anything to get out of the house and away from my ordinary life kind of guys, aren't you?

not bad but not a rats ass to
That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? !@#$ you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you !@#$? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

It is about sacrifice. If money is what drives you most, you tend to find yourself with a lot of it. I happen to be sort of a scattered personality. My time and energy get spent in all kinds of directions. That's how I like it. Some other people focus on business and often do very well for themselves. Either way of living is equally valid. It's TYTT's arrogant tone that rubs people the wrong way. He definitely suggests that his money makes him better than other people.

I want to point out that there are lots of people who work just as hard and in some cases contribute more to society, but do not make as much money. Those lives are just as important as Mr. Real Estate Bigshot.

I know, plus his time is so valuable it's like getting tens of thousands of dollars being on PPP- also I quote him when I want people to know what conservatives really think of the workingman, he has some dillies.

As "the working man" I want you to know how much I appreciate the patronizing pity I get from you guys. My only question is, how will the policies of your party benefit me and my fellow working men as we try to find better opportunities to improve our standards of living & better provide for our families?

I used my topiary skills to trim his hedge into a bird........well not really into a bird more like the bird

You know what? I'd actually contract you to do that (assuming you weren't actually terrified of working foe a living and the capitalist exchange of pre-negotiated fee-for-service). I think it would be hysterical.

It's much easier to have someone else confiscate it from those who created it & have them give it to you.

It is about sacrifice. If money is what drives you most, you tend to find yourself with a lot of it. I happen to be sort of a scattered personality. My time and energy get spent in all kinds of directions. That's how I like it. Some other people focus on business and often do very well for themselves. Either way of living is equally valid. It's TYTT's arrogant tone that rubs people the wrong way. He definitely suggests that his money makes him better than other people.

I want to point out that there are lots of people who work just as hard and in some cases contribute more to society, but do not make as much money. Those lives are just as important as Mr. Real Estate Bigshot.

I respectfully disagree. TYTT makes more money than I do and I don't begrudge him what he makes & don't feel any implication of hierarchy based on that. That's the beauty of the message board: your arguments stand only on your logic, intellect, and persuasiveness.

Edited by Rob's House

It's much easier to have someone else confiscate it from those who created it & have them give it to you.

I respectfully disagree. TYTT more money than I do and I don't begrudge him what he makes & don't feel any implication of hierarchy based on that. That's the beauty of the message board: your arguments stand only on your logic, intellect, and persuasiveness.

Where did I say I begrudge anyone their money? The only one implying a hierarchy is TYTT himself. Go back and read some of the things he says about working people in this thread.

Where did I say I begrudge anyone their money? The only one implying a hierarchy is TYTT himself. Go back and read some of the things he says about working people in this thread.

I have never implied any sort of hierarchy. I'm curious as to where I've disparaged working people. Show me posts that refect this attitude when taken in context.