Free speech is great as long as I agree with what's being said

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to because I know what I said, and I understand the specific language that I used. I am, however, begining to question if you do.

Oh, so you're aware you're being intellectually dishonest, evasive and obtuse?

Awesome. There's hope for you yet.

Let me get this straight: TYTT is intellectually dishonest because...you disagree with his assessment of the situation?

Awesome. There's hope for you yet.

Again, defend your empty accusations, or GTFO. You apparently believe that theft and slavery become undefinable if a majority want to thieve and enslave. It's an interesting viewpoint, but I prefer one that has atleast a smidgen of moral backing. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Let me get this straight: TYTT is intellectually dishonest because...you disagree with his assessment of the situation?

No, he's intellectually dishonest because he won't answer the question (since he knows the answer).

Again, defend your empty accusations, or GTFO. You apparently believe that theft and slavery become undefinable if a majority want to thieve and enslave. It's an interesting viewpoint, but I prefer one that has atleast a smidgen of moral backing.

Moral backing? How bout you try being honest. Who has "taken" from you in the past few months without asking. Name someone. Anyone.

Oh... right... you can't. Because no one has taken anything from you. Oops.

No, he's intellectually dishonest because he won't answer the question (since he knows the answer).

Moral backing? How bout you try being honest. Who has "taken" from you in the past few months without asking. Name someone. Anyone.

Oh... right... you can't. Because no one has taken anything from you. Oops.

Horse ****. I can't name them only because the US uses a secret ballot, and the social service safety net isn't public information.

You simply don't like the reality that taking something from someone against their will is stealing, and forcably taking the fruits of another's labor is slavery.

Horse ****. I can't name them only because the US uses a secret ballot, and the social service safety net isn't public information.

You simply don't like the reality that taking something from someone against their will is stealing, and forcably taking the fruits of another's labor is slavery.

No, what's horseshit is your understanding of our system of government. Not to mention your failure to grasp history -- social and governmental. But most impressive of all is your complete and total lack of intellectual honesty in this discussion. Well done.

one might say TYTT tried to steal 30% from his Housekeeper and Gardener - of course he'd say they had a choice to take the deal or get the !@#$ out so their was no implementation of force thus no theft - and he has the same deal pay taxes at the rate the government wants or get the !@#$ out .

one might say TYTT tried to steal 30% from his Housekeeper and Gardener - of course he'd say they had a choice to take the deal or get the !@#$ out so their was no implementation of force thus no theft - and he has the same deal pay taxes at the rate the government wants or get the !@#$ out .

The job is my property, not theirs. They have no right to it.

No, what's horseshit is your understanding of our system of government. Not to mention your failure to grasp history -- social and governmental. But most impressive of all is your complete and total lack of intellectual honesty in this discussion. Well done.

Leveraged theft is not a viable system of government, and I very much doubt you'llever meet anyone with a better understanding of social and governmental, not to mention economic, history than me; which is why I hold the positions that I do.

I've noticed that you've been unable to dispute my positions intellectually, but rather have opted for angry ad hom attacks. Why is that I wonder?

Leveraged theft is not a viable system of government, and I very much doubt you'llever meet anyone with a better understanding of social and governmental, not to mention economic, history than me; which is why I hold the positions that I do.

I've noticed that you've been unable to dispute my positions intellectually, but rather have opted for angry ad hom attacks. Why is that I wonder?

I haven't opted for any angry attacks. I've merely continued to point out that you haven't a clue what you're talking about (well -- truth is you do know but you're refusing to answer honestly which just makes you more foolish). The fact that you are maintaining that someone has taken something from you without asking is absurd. No one has taken anything from you. Stop pretending they have.

But just wait! They're going to come and take it! Just like people did on November 7th, right?

The People simply forced my hand in the management of my estate plan; I'll "make" less, but they'll take a smaller percentage of my overall wealth. I'd rather earn less and guarentee my principal than earn more and have a larger % taken from me by force.

If my former house keeper showed up demanding money for work I'd have her arrested.

I definitely haven't met anyone quite as modest :lol:

The People simply forced my hand in the management of my estate plan; I'll "make" less, but they'll take a smaller percentage of my overall wealth. I'd rather earn less and guarentee my principal than earn more and have a larger % taken from me by force.

If my former house keeper showed up demanding money for work I'd have her arrested.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What new federal taxes have been implemented as a result of the election?

Edited by tgreg99

sir you are in a contract with the state - if you think the terms are odious then either file suit or get the !@#$ out, if you aren't doing either then you are just a whining child

I never signed a contract, I was simply born. A person cannot be made party to a contract simply by existing. I am not the property of my country.

way worse... a dishonest whining child.

This gets you a punch in the mouth if we ever meet in public.