Play of the Year

tito1

Sanchez turns to handoff, but Greene runs the wrong play. Sanchez turns upfield to salvage some yards, tackled by his own man and fumbles, New England scoop and score for a touchdown !

LMAO that was great. The Jets are pathetic

And Sanchez burying his head into the turf was icing on the cake

Jets kicked our asses.....

Get over it man, that was 8 weeks ago. Obviously the Jets are spiraling out of control and we are gradually getting better. We will get revenge in week 16

Get over it man, that was 8 weeks ago. Obviously the Jets are spiraling out of control and we are gradually getting better. We will get revenge in week 16

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that the Bills are getting better. They started the season 3-3 and have gone 1-3 since then. If that's "better" I'd hate to see what you think is "worse."

Sanchez turns to handoff, but Greene runs the wrong play. Sanchez turns upfield to salvage some yards, tackled by his own man and fumbles, New England scoop and score for a touchdown !

LMAO that was great. The Jets are pathetic

Not really tackled by his own man considering Wilfork basically threw the guy into Sanchez

Weren't the Jets kind of spiraling into the season too?

I also do not see anything to make me think this team is gradually getting better. Just more of the same with Chan's awful decision making, terrible defensive philosophy and a team that will be finishing with a losing record yet again

Edited by Max997

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that the Bills are getting better. They started the season 3-3 and have gone 1-3 since then. If that's "better" I'd hate to see what you think is "worse."

We are 2 plays from being 6-4 and not 4-6. That's not an excuse, that's reality. Our defense has started to improve and one of our "last play" losses was to arguably the best team in the nfl in their house. We have had 2 terrible games and 1 terrible half this entire season, which no one can get last. The first was on the road first week of the season, and the other was on the road against the best team in the NFC.

This team is getting better and the defense is more comfortable. That's why we are getting better

I was laughing out loud watching that game last night. I am amazed that the Jets were able to put such a beat down on the Bills in week one. Let's see what happens week 17. By week 17 the Bills will either be playing for a wild card spot, or they will have already been eliminated and it won't matter.

I also played the highlight clip and the Yakety Sax song from Benny Hill at the same time. Excellent combination.

We are 2 plays from being 6-4 and not 4-6. That's not an excuse, that's reality. Our defense has started to improve and one of our "last play" losses was to arguably the best team in the nfl in their house. We have had 2 terrible games and 1 terrible half this entire season, which no one can get last. The first was on the road first week of the season, and the other was on the road against the best team in the NFC.

This team is getting better and the defense is more comfortable. That's why we are getting better

You're probably a few plays from being 2-8 as well

And Sanchez burying his head into the turf was icing on the cake

Well, the Bills are sort of getting better. The D is now doing some positive things.....last three games anyhow. But, the O, no toudhdowns in two of the last three games, so regressing there. Special teams about even. If the O wakes up, and the D continues to improve, the Bills could win a few of the last 6.

that 3 turnovers for TDs needs some special music ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

The big money D line will get another year to prove itself, so no high picks on defensive lineman. Look for a LB early!!

Well, the Bills are sort of getting better. The D is now doing some positive things.....last three games anyhow. But, the O, no toudhdowns in two of the last three games, so regressing there. Special teams about even. If the O wakes up, and the D continues to improve, the Bills could win a few of the last 6.

The big money D line will get another year to prove itself, so no high picks on defensive lineman. Look for a LB early!!

Can never have enough pass rushers.