Play of the Year

tito1

Two? I have started way more ridiculous threads than that (even though I believe in them at the time) :nana:

Not sure about that.

Maybe there needs to be a poll: Were the most recent threads started by Buffalo Barbarian most ridiculous he has posted?

• Yes they could be not more ridiculous if they came out of Congressional Budget Office
  • No you are out of your mind if you think those a ridiculous compared to his usual standard!
  • All of his threads are ridiculous, how do you compare?
  • No idea, He has been on ignore for almost as long as he has posted. Too bad quotes of him are not ignored too.

Not sure about that.

Maybe there needs to be a poll: Were the most recent threads started by Buffalo Barbarian most ridiculous he has posted?

• Yes they could be not more ridiculous if they came out of Congressional Budget Office
  • No you are out of your mind if you think those a ridiculous compared to his usual standard!
  • No idea, He has been on ignore for almost as long as he has posted. Too bad quotes of him are not ignored too.

I dunno dude.

To me BB is a very passionate Bills fan and NFL fan. He also has good knowledge of the college game.

All these topics are optional and can be used for any purpose one can find, including having a little fun.

Not sure about that.

you just wish you could think of the stuff I do.