You Go Governor Fallin!!

Dante

What's so terribly hard to understand here?

A few states are opting out of setting up these so called exchanges, simply because the so called AFCA totally regulates it, and can force the states to implement requirements through the threat of defunding it. Fallin, and others, are simply telling the Fed Gov, since I have a choice, and you are going to tell me how to implement it anyway, do it yourself....

Oklahoma, eh? Gov. Nathan Deal here in Georgia is doing the same thing.

Rightfully so, as their states do so well on health care without the Fed's help...

http://www.webmd.com/news/20070613/how-states-rank-on-health-care

State Rankings

Here is the list of how the states and Washington, D.C., ranked overall. States with the same ranking are listed together.

1. Hawaii
  2. Iowa
  3. New Hampshire, Vermont
  4. Maine
  5. Rhode Island
  6. Connecticut
  7. Massachusetts
  8. Wisconsin
  9. South Dakota
  10. Minnesota
  11. Nebraska
  12. North Dakota
  13. Delaware
  14. Pennsylvania
  15. Michigan
  16. Montana, Washington
  17. Maryland
  18. Kansas
  19. Wyoming
  20. Colorado, New York
  21. Ohio, Utah
  22. Alaska, Arizona, New Jersey
  23. Virginia
  24. Idaho, North Carolina
  25. Washington, D.C.
  26. South Carolina
  27. Oregon
  28. New Mexico
  29. Illinois
  30. Missouri
  31. Indiana
  32. California
  33. Tennessee
  34. Alabama
  35. Georgia
  36. Florida
  37. West Virginia
  38. Kentucky
  39. Louisiana, Nevada
  40. Arkansas
  41. Texas
  42. Mississippi, Oklahoma

What's so terribly hard to understand here?

A few states are opting out of setting up these so called exchanges, simply because the so called AFCA totally regulates it, and can force the states to implement requirements through the threat of defunding it. Fallin, and others, are simply telling the Fed Gov, since I have a choice, and you are going to tell me how to implement it anyway, do it yourself....

B/c it is cutting of your nose to spite your face. "I hate Federal overreach. I think you are overreaching despite the opportunity to tailor the exchange to my state within the framework. Therefore, I will not do anything and I will just allow you to set up the entire thing however you want. I somehow win now."

It's childish and honestly if they really believe in what they are saying and aren't being political then they are neglecting their duty to implement the exchange in a customized way for their local state.

Edited by TheNewBills

B/c it is cutting of your nose to spite your face. "I hate Federal overreach. I think you are overreaching despite the opportunity to tailor the exchange to my state within the framework. Therefore, I will not do anything and I will just allow you to set up the entire thing however you want. I somehow win now."

It's childish and honestly if they really believe in what they are saying and aren't being political then they are neglecting their duty to implement the exchange in a customized way for their local state.

and you didn't read my comment either... NOTHING about these exchanges, is custom to the states, since the Fed HHS holds regulatory power. What an a$$...

and you didn't read my comment either... NOTHING about these exchanges, is custom to the states, since the Fed HHS holds regulatory power. What an a$$...

Plenty of opportunity for them to create an exchange of their own in line with regulations that differs from other states for a reason that helps the state. If these governors want to just say no for political reasons, then that's between them and their constituency.

What's next:

Oklahoma and like minded ilk are gonna hold their breath until their face turns blue while stomping their feet. :rolleyes:

You wonder why most of the "Red States" are in the lazy part of the country... A strong work ethic is non-existent in most of those states... It is like dealing with a 9 year old... You would think it would be the opposite where the welfare states would have a worse work ethic... That is just not the case. I guess each state is a product of the leaders and Oklahoma is carrying the torch for lack of work ethic and laziness... And being cheap. No wonder they rank last.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

What's next:

Oklahoma and like minded ilk are gonna hold their breath until their face turns blue while stomping their feet. :rolleyes:

You wonder why most of the "Red States" are in the lazy part of the country... A strong work ethic is non-existent in most of those states... It is like dealing with a 9 year old... You would think it would be the opposite where the welfare states would have a worse work ethic... That is just not the case. I guess each state is a product of the leaders and Oklahoma is carrying the torch for lack of work ethic and laziness... And being cheap. No wonder they rank last.

God, Id !@#$ing kill or die to find a quote from you where you bash Romney for the 47% comment. Im sure its out there, but Im too lazy to find it.

Fixed the subject for ya, but it still doesn't make sense.

Where ya been bug meister - scrubbing petri dishes in the lab sink? Forget to log in as one of your aliases? :ph34r:

Just doin' a drive-by to see how the angry white minority was holding up. No aliases. I was Angry Mob way back during the Jauron era, but when you're always right you don't need to login as someone else. :D

What's next:

Really? California is the bluest of the blue and we have over 30% of the nations welfare cases here with roughly 10% of the country's population. I say we are the laziest state.

Edited by Dante

I check in every six to eight months. Sometimes I post. It's been a long time though. Last time I checked in was to offer condolences to The Dean.

And you come back to post "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, naw......we won!!"

You wonder why most of the "Red States" are in the lazy part of the country... A strong work ethic is non-existent in most of those states...

And you're basing this comment on what exactly?

And you come back to post "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, naw......we won!!"

That would seem petty, but now that you mention it.... :D

No, just a slow couple days at work before the holiday. Haven't popped in in a long time. Thought I'd see what was happening.

That would seem petty, but now that you mention it.... :D

No, just a slow couple days at work before the holiday. Haven't popped in in a long time. Thought I'd see what was happening.

Yeah, we thought you were dead. With post like the one above I wish you were. :nana: