Squish the dang fish!

Dr. K

I usually don't make predictions, but I think we'll throttle the Phins. They're falling back to earth and we just played a tough game against NE. We'll be hungry to finish a game, and this one will be done by half. Bills win big and we find out what CJ Spiller can bring.

52-24 Bills

Seriously, the mood here is going to be drastically different depending on what happens Thursday night

Bills

dolphins

@colts

jags

Colts

@ pats

Bills

@lions

is it crazy to think we could be a game out in 2 weeks?!.. yeah probably, but with two straight wins, I think its go-time... hopefully we don't see any 3rd stringers along the way...

I know this isn't going to make me very popular, but I hope we get absolutely throttled. Teams don't get back to the top without hitting rock bottom first. (Or being extremely lucky.. and I don't have to tell any of you how lucky this franchise is.) A couple "feel good" wins at this point won't bring about the kind of change this fan-base deserves.. of course, finishing 3-13 won't garauntee that change either, but I like the odds of that happening after a historically bad finish to the season.

I know this isn't going to make me very popular, but I hope we get absolutely throttled. Teams don't get back to the top without hitting rock bottom first. (Or being extremely lucky.. and I don't have to tell any of you how lucky this franchise is.) A couple "feel good" wins at this point won't bring about the kind of change this fan-base deserves.. of course, finishing 3-13 won't garauntee that change either, but I like the odds of that happening after a historically bad finish to the season.

Damn it! I knew there would be one ass posting this crap. We have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs, and you sir want the Bills to hit "rock bottom"! How dare you call yourself a fan of the Bills.

Btw- Buffalo wins 34-21

Reggie has a big game, but Spiller has an even bigger one.

Damn it! I knew there would be one ass posting this crap. We have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs, and you sir want the Bills to hit "rock bottom"! How dare you call yourself a fan of the Bills.

Btw- Buffalo wins 34-21

You know.. I was going to argue my stance, but I don't see the point. I spelled out my hopes. I'm sick of rooting (praying) for mediocrity.

You know.. I was going to argue my stance, but I don't see the point. I spelled out my hopes. I'm sick of rooting (praying) for mediocrity.

I know that feel bro. And last year I rooted for us to lose out for a better draft pick. But this year I have this mighty ducks bad news bears feeling about this season that I can't shake. Still have a little hope

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FYI - The Defense has hit rock bottom. They are slowly showing improvement. Next eliminate the FLAGS.

Btw- Buffalo wins 34-21

We (the Bills) have an outside chance of the playoffs WITH help.

And 2nd pace in the AFCE still feels good. 1 down 6 more W to go.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever