Why it hurts like hell to be a Bills fan

"For Bills’ fans it still hurts like hell. In fact, feeling pain that originates from the nether regions of the Earth’s crust is part and parcel with being a devout follower of this God-forsaken team. For a few glorious minutes in the waning ebb of the 4th quarter it actually seemed possible that the Bills were going to score the final TD and win the game by a point. Then – well, you know damn well what happened then – Beelzebub commanded the soul of Fitz to throw a pre-break ball on the game’s climatic play to a rookie that has been treated like a one-legged wallflower by the organization since he was drafted."

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

I'll tell you what I did to help:

I wrote on a 8.5 X 11.5 piece of paper THE BUFFALO BILLS NEED NEW OWNERSHIP. I took the piece of paper and hung it on my refrigerator. I did this in mid-September.

I read it at a conscious level whenever I intentionally look at it.

I read it at a subconscious level whenever my eyes happen to glance at it.

It helps - a lot.

I'll tell you what I did to help:

I wrote on a 8.5 X 11.5 piece of paper THE BUFFALO BILLS NEED NEW OWNERSHIP. I took the piece of paper and hung it on my refrigerator. I did this in mid-September.

I read it at a conscious level whenever I intentionally look at it.

I read it at a subconscious level whenever my eyes happen to glance at it.

It helps - a lot.

Of course, you're right - its just sad that it will only happen through death. :(

I gotta say, it just doesn't hurt anymore for me. I don't know if it's just that I've grown up and have other more important and fulfilling interests or if the joke that this franchise has become has finally sucked the last ounce of passion out of me. It's probably a combination of the two, but either way I'm just not affected by what this team fails to accomplish on Sunday's anymore.

I gotta say, it just doesn't hurt anymore for me. I don't know if it's just that I've grown up and have other more important and fulfilling interests or if the joke that this franchise has become has finally sucked the last ounce of passion out of me. It's probably a combination of the two, but either way I'm just not affected by what this team fails to accomplish on Sunday's anymore.

Pretty much how I feel. The only thing the that hurts is usually my liver the next day.

I turned the game off after fred fumbled on the 1 yard line. I've seen enough bills games in my lifetime to know that the game was, for all intents and purposes, over at that point. I was proven correct. And i got to enjoy a nice dinner with my kid to boot!

win/win

"For Bills’ fans it still hurts like hell. In fact, feeling pain that originates from the nether regions of the Earth’s crust is part and parcel with being a devout follower of this God-forsaken team. For a few glorious minutes in the waning ebb of the 4th quarter it actually seemed possible that the Bills were going to score the final TD and win the game by a point. Then – well, you know damn well what happened then – Beelzebub commanded the soul of Fitz to throw a pre-break ball on the game’s climatic play to a rookie that has been treated like a one-legged wallflower by the organization since he was drafted."

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

I feel like Charlie Brown over and over again...Damn You Lucy!!!