Bring in Lindy as a consultant?

Canks

Seeing as how the NHL is probably going to be locked out until 2013 at the earliest, why not bring in Lindy Ruff to help Chan?

-Lindy is a proven winner who knows how to get the most from athletes.

-He loves Buffalo and knows Buffalonians

-He has reached the big game twice with minimal talent, here there is a coach who can't even get to .500 with superb talent, why not bring in Lindy to help motivate the players, instill some discipline, work on the non x's and o's side of the game.

-Pegula probably won't even mind paying Lindy to consult for the Bills considering he's probably going to buy them sometime within the next 15 years anyways and will see it as an investment.

13-6 w/ Chan and Lindy. YES WE CHANlindy.

Seeing as how the NHL is probably going to be locked out until 2013 at the earliest, why not bring in Lindy Ruff to help Chan?

-Lindy is a proven winner who knows how to get the most from athletes.

-He loves Buffalo and knows Buffalonians

-He has reached the big game twice with minimal talent, here there is a coach who can't even get to .500 with superb talent, why not bring in Lindy to help motivate the players, instill some discipline, work on the non x's and o's side of the game.

-Pegula probably won't even mind paying Lindy to consult for the Bills considering he's probably going to buy them sometime within the next 15 years anyways and will see it as an investment.

13-6 w/ Chan and Lindy. YES WE CHANlindy.

I read somewhere that Ted Nolan played Linebacker in pee wees...sign him up.

This can't possibly be serious but if it is it makes me want to vomit. The only thing more sickening than Ralph still owning the team, Nix running it, Chan overseeing it, Fitz leading it and Freddy getting more reps than CJ is the thought that Lindy is a good coach. You've got to be kidding me.