BILLS @ PATS 11/11/2012 Game Thread

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly - Why'd we have to throw into the end zone on both first and second?!?

What should they have done? Throw an underneath route to their super fast running back who looks like he's going to score on every play? Too predictable...

Wasn't on Fitz fellas - TJ was supposed to cut underneath McCourty.

There is no way he could have cut underneath on that play. Don't believe what you hear the announcers say. There wasn't room to cut underneath. It was another poor decision and poor throw by Fitz, once again proving why this team will never be a winner with him at the helm. He always manages to throw an INT in crucial situations.

There is no way he could have cut underneath on that play. Don't believe what you hear the announcers say. There wasn't room to cut underneath. It was another poor decision and poor throw by Fitz, once again proving why this team will never be a winner with him at the helm. He always manages to throw an INT in crucial situations.

What are you talking about. There WAS room. And Graham realized it after it happened, you could tell. Some of you guys are zombies.

Was out mcy riding today...beautiful day here...got home and the local CBS station had the Bills game on (wasn't scheduled; they switched to it I guess)...saw Fitz throw that horrible pick at the end; not surprised. I said that they should have cut Fitz early this year, and I stand by that. He's a nice guy but he STINKS. lol

What are you talking about. There WAS room. And Graham realized it after it happened, you could tell. Some of you guys are zombies.

Shouldn Fitz be sure before he makes that throw? I mean I know its a timing pattern and MAYBE TJ is in the wrong space. But Cant Fitz see that TJ is nowhere near that area? He was at least 7-8 yards away. Dont throw thow the f'kn pass and go to 3rd down.