Johnny "Football" Manzel...Texas A&M

BringBackFergy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome result. The best part was the homer CBS announcers practically crying on air when douchebag saban and the tide lost, and freaking out that there's a good shot of NO SEC team in the title game.

However, i'm sure the new BCS Standings tomorrow will look something like this:

1. Texas A&M

2. Alabama

3. Georgia

4. Florida

5. LSU

6. South Carolina

7. Oregon

8. Kansas State

9. Notre Dame

10. Florida State

seen him play many times this year. He is the best player in college football already and should win the heisman, but he wont. The fact that McCarron and Braxton Miller were considered heisman candidates over Manziel is laughable to anyone who has watched said candidates

That pass he dropped in there just before his TD pass was unreal. Three red shirts in the area and he throws a beautiful ball where only his guy can catch it. I rewound that a few times just to get another look. And then that TD pass...this kid is the most impressive freshman I've seen in a long time. He's gonna be a good one.

I agree about the height thing...hard to believe he's 6'1.

That pass he dropped in there just before his TD pass was unreal. Three red shirts in the area and he throws a beautiful ball where only his guy can catch it. I rewound that a few times just to get another look. And then that TD pass...this kid is the most impressive freshman I've seen in a long time. He's gonna be a good one.

I agree about the height thing...hard to believe he's 6'1.

Just a tall as Murray :D

I am really disappointed that a meteor didn't hit the stadium today. Guess I didn't cheer loud enough for it. :lol:

I am really disappointed that a meteor didn't hit the stadium today. Guess I didn't cheer loud enough for it. :lol:

I was reading an article the other day that suggested if both Texas & A&M win out there is possibility that they could meet in the Cotton Bowl. They said if that happened they would sellout those 100K + seats in about 45 seconds. They did mention that they did not know if any bowl would have the balls to try to pull that matchup off & it would obviously p*ss off the 2 major conferences in the country by picking A&M over an LSU team that beat the Aggies in College Station & the Big 12 by picking Texas over an Oklahoma team that just killed the horns earlier this year but my guess is if any bowl has the balls to try pull this off it would be the Cotton Bowl with a friendly nudge by Jerry Jones.

Awesome result. The best part was the homer CBS announcers practically crying on air when douchebag saban and the tide lost, and freaking out that there's a good shot of NO SEC team in the title game.

However, i'm sure the new BCS Standings tomorrow will look something like this:

1. Texas A&M

2. Alabama

3. Georgia

4. Florida

5. LSU

6. South Carolina

7. Oregon

8. Kansas State

9. Notre Dame

10. Florida State

Haha, the BCS standings will be K ST, Oregon, Notre Dame, Georgia, Alabama. Be warned though, if 2 of the 3 teams at the top lose the winner of bama goergia in the sec championship is going to the national title game. If history has taught us anything in college football; when November comes around, expect the unexpected.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.