Big Losers this Election Cycle

fjl2nd

I think maybe the biggest losers of these elections were the Super PACs. Apparently, money doesn't always win. 80% of Super PAC money went to Republicans. Karl Rove was clueless on election night on Fox. He couldn't believe all of his money had no effect!

Kudos to the American people for not being swayed by millions of dollars in TV ads.

I think maybe the biggest losers of these elections were the Super PACs. Apparently, money doesn't always win. 80% of Super PAC money went to Republicans. Karl Rove was clueless on election night on Fox. He couldn't believe all of his money had no effect!

Kudos to the American people for not being swayed by millions of dollars in TV ads.

Actually Super PAC money was a great stimulus for the media sector. Even I benefited producing a couple of ads.

PTR

Whiny white males! You said biggest losers this election cycle... Whiny white males (WWM). It is pretty obvious that Karl Rove is their standard bearer.

Think of all the good we could do with those Billions spent on a campaign, if only we had a small Government who kept within their means and controlling the Beast was seen as life and death

Take America back!

Yeah... And it would be 1856.. We'd be planting corn, sorghum and purple unicorns would fly!

Even with the success of President Obama's election.

A very big loser is the "mainstream" media.

They are fading away in significance and influence..............and they know it.

I think you're still in conservative fantasy land. Unless you have an explanation?

Wait.... Obama and his super PAC's out raised (became the first billion dollar candidate in history), outspent, and out advertised with negative ad buys in swing states (you didn't seem them in NY, but we sure did in Florida). Were do you get this Money doesn't always win?

Wait.... Obama and his super PAC's out raised (became the first billion dollar candidate in history), outspent, and out advertised with negative ad buys in swing states (you didn't seem them in NY, but we sure did in Florida). Were do you get this Money doesn't always win?

+1. I have no idea what this dude is talking about.

http://elections.nyt...ampaign-finance

Edited by sodbuster

This was more towards the Super PAC's than the candidates. Republicans failed hard in the Senate with all the outside spending from Super PACs.

Look at the Super PACs and outside groups broken down by party and money spent: http://elections.nyt...nditures/totals - Republicans run 11 of the top 12.

Edited by fjl2nd

Whiny white males! You said biggest losers this election cycle... Whiny white males (WWM). It is pretty obvious that Karl Rove is their standard bearer.

So you felt you were a loser in this? Come on dudes let's be honest, PPP is 95% whiny white males.

Even with the success of President Obama's election.

A very big loser is the "mainstream" media.

They are fading away in significance and influence..............and they know it.

I completely disagree. Without the MSM, Barry loses this election big. If half the time that was spent on the "47%" video was spent on Jeremiah Wright, college transcripts, Fast & Furious, "I'll have more flexibility after my election," "You didn't build that," and Benghazi, Barry probably wouldn't have been a 1-term president, much less 2-term one.

I completely disagree. Without the MSM, Barry loses this election big. If half the time that was spent on the "47%" video was spent on Jeremiah Wright, college transcripts, Fast & Furious, "I'll have more flexibility after my election," "You didn't build that," and Benghazi, Barry probably wouldn't have been a 1-term president, much less 2-term one.

Dude, step away from the ledge... Everything will be okay!