7-6 to start the 2nd half w/ the ball, what's Chan's gameplan?

Estro

down by 1 point to start the second half with a real shot to steal one on the road, time to establish the run and see what happens. So what does Chan do?

Shotgun incomplete on 1st down

Shotgun incomplete on 2nd down

shotgun incomplete on 3rd down

PUNT

Now what does Kubiak do once he gets the ball

RUN

RUN

PASS (Andre Johnson burn Aaron Williams, who absolutely blows BTW)

RUN

RUN (TOUCHWDOWN)

The Bills ran 26 plays in the 2nd half.......3 run plays, to 23 called passes. Let me repeat that one more time.....THE BILLS called 3, that's right I said 3, run plays the entire second half. Does that make any sense when your QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick and your RB's are Spiller, and Jackson? No IT DOES NOT. So why does Gailey continue to put the ball in the hands of our incompetent QB? I'm out of answers.....it's flabbergasting.

BTW Spiller had 11 touches for 102 yards. Why can't the mastermind Chan find a way to get the ball in this guys hands more than 11 freaking times, only 6 carries. I understand he's not a 25-30 carry guy, but he can handle 15-20 runs no problem, giving our best player 6 carries is absolutely unacceptable. We were a much better team in weeks 2 and 3 when Spiller was getting all the touches.

Moral of this post is one simple fact.......Gailey's making himself look like a jackass each and every Sunday and I'm disgusted by it.

Edited by Estro

down by 1 point to start the second half with a real shot to steal one on the road, time to establish the run and see what happens. So what does Chan do?

But that first pass SHOULD have been caught by Chandler for a 1st down. After that who knows what Chan would have called...

Whatever, he dropped it, yes they probably should have run on 2nd, but they didn't Now you're in 3rd and long - you're certainly not going to run here. Everyone is harping on this series, but if Chandler makes the catch, who knows what plays are called going forward.

But that first pass SHOULD have been caught by Chandler for a 1st down. After that who knows what Chan would have called...

Whatever, he dropped it, yes they probably should have run on 2nd, but they didn't Now you're in 3rd and long - you're certainly not going to run here. Everyone is harping on this series, but if Chandler makes the catch, who knows what plays are called going forward.

Wow, have you missed the point. Gailey takes the ball from the playmakers (Spiller, Jackson) and puts it in the hands of the QB who has proven over and over and over and over that he's incapable of making plays, throwing downfield, having ANY accuracy (and I do mean any because he missed short throws a high school kid makes), and is prone to turnovers when the pressure is one.

If for one second you want to base this coach on plays that weren't made, you're clueless. How a coach game plans and how he comes back from bad plays signifies who it is, not some assumption you make that IF Chandler catches the ball MAYBE the play calling is different. It hasn't been and wouldn't have been Gailey sucks, it's that simple. High school coaches run the ball because they're QBs suck, so why is Gailey infatuated with allowing this noddle-armed reject to break this team?

Are you kidding me? Chan Gailey's offense can muster up a mere 3 field goals?

This team cannot convert 3rd downs. Lame.

Fitzpatrick, as lame as he is, delivered the ball somewhat well, but his receivers dropped the ball at critical moments (Chandler).

I am now opposed to the running back by committee approach ... make Spiller the primary and use Fred as second.

Houston was beatable today. An average team could have beaten them.

Unfortunately this team is at best a below average team. Bottom 5.

The BYE did not help.

I don't know..... as I watch nyg vs pit. Eli throws a deep ball..... no where near accurate but the giants are good, right? Makes me think.... coaching? Has it been coaching for 10 years?. Or talent for 10 years? I guess just the org is not good at putting together good coaching and talented players.

Edited by markgbe

PUNT

RUN

RUN

RUN

RUN (TOUCHWDOWN)

The Bills ran 26 plays in the 2nd half.......3 run plays, to 23 called passes. Let me repeat that one more time.....THE BILLS called 3, that's right I said 3, run plays the entire second half. Does that make any sense when your QB is Ryan Fitzpatrick and your RB's are Spiller, and Jackson? No IT DOES NOT. So why does Gailey continue to put the ball in the hands of our incompetent QB? I'm out of answers.....it's flabbergasting.

BTW Spiller had 11 touches for 102 yards. Why can't the mastermind Chan find a way to get the ball in this guys hands more than 11 freaking times, only 6 carries. I understand he's not a 25-30 carry guy, but he can handle 15-20 runs no problem, giving our best player 6 carries is absolutely unacceptable. We were a much better team in weeks 2 and 3 when Spiller was getting all the touches.

Moral of this post is one simple fact.......Gailey's making himself look like a jackass each and every Sunday and I'm disgusted by it.

EXACTLY why i didnt even bother to watch, he got fired in KC for doing the same thing.

PUNT

RUN

RUN

RUN

RUN (TOUCHWDOWN)

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: