Rinehart to IR, Ron Brooks to active roster

boyst

Ron Brooks looked REALLY promising in Training Camp.

Not so sure about this Rob Brooks guy though.

yup. Not quite sure who ROB Brooks is. I really hope he can stop the run, throw the football, block the other teams RE and play the Wildcat position.

Who's this Rob Brooks guy - sounds promising!

I thought he died in an SUV accident years ago...he played for KC...Brooks right? He was on IR all this time?

He made a heck of a recovery and he's a stud LB...glad we got him.

Edited by BringBackFergy

I thought he died in an SUV accident years ago...he played for KC...Brooks right? He was on IR all this time?

He made a heck of a recovery and he's a stud LB...glad we got him.

You mean Derrick Thomas? Possibly the best pass rusher ever?

Rhinehart is a big loss. Glad brooks is active tho. I assume he will be active on Sunday

agreed. Rinehard is a good plug and play for us. Nice to have Urbik back with Hairston now at RT again. should be a strength for the offense. If Cordy is playing too i am worried that he and Urbik are not full speed so much as needed this week. No worries with Chris though, he has been a bright spot on the team this year.

Ron Brooks. Great camp. I have a good bit of hope in him. They will get him on the field ST. but i sure hope he gets some CB time asap. Looking forward to see how he handles the NFL.

go bills

Umm, how do you figure. Ron Brooks is a Rookie. Yeah he may have learned the system, but I know for sure he did not do well last year here in Buffalo.

Second of all, Hopefully the opposing team's QB will be throwing him the Ball. He is a DB my friend. Not sure who think he is, maybe you confusing him with Bucky Brooks from way back when..

It is a joke from another thread. I'd explain it to you but I have to have dinner at Tempo with Luke Russerts mom.

Wannstache already said Brooks will only see time on special teams.

Tye great thing is we still have Terrance McGee on this team and he's usually out by week 3. Since he hasn't played much he's about due to be done for the year.