The Gun Show - Broncos Saints game

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Jack Del Rio a retread head coach but just a darn good DC...not in favor of him as Bills head coach or anything, but some guys seem better suited as a coordinator rather than HC

He was good in Jacksonville but he had no QB (where have we heard that before ...) I wish Del Rio worked with Chan before then he might have hired him instead and we would have a D that knows how to adjust and blitz.

The theory is that Jimmy Spags and Crayonz have both been banished from the board.

This has actually been corroborated off the record by some insiders here.

There's a further unconfirmed theory that Crayonz and Spags are the same person.

According to Simon Crayonz left on his own so the mods retired the name. There has been no word about spags though, wish he was still here though, it was fun ragging on each other.

Anyone else notice that Manning audibled to a play named "Buffalo" (which you could clearly hear him call 3 times) about mid-way through the 4th quarter? It resulted in a run of about 20 yards through the defense. I found it very fitting. I turned the volume up after that, in hopes of hearing the defense yelling "Fitzpatrick", to be followed by a horrifically thrown pass behind a receiver resulting in an interception.

And then he gave the ball to McGahee, maybe he has plays called for certain players that used to be on other teams ( wonder who plays for Omaha and Sally ...)

Brees $60 million guaranteed

Manning $18 million

You wish you could "just give up" those aints season ticks about now

Nope joe, ill be there every week. I actually do enjoy football.

And unless youre proposing brees would be cut in the next year or so - that means little. They will both be costing 20 per, and wearing their teams uniforms through most of those deals.

I see him lasting longer than Gronk...he seems more agile ( although Gronk is a great athlete) Graham seems to adjust his body better when taking a hit after catching. Both are studs.

And so is Scott Chandler...Fitz needs to throw to him more often without worrying about Donald Jones.

And so is Scott Chandler...Fitz needs to throw to him more often without worrying about Donald Jones.

Chandler holds his own...may not have the speed and agility of Graham, but he has good hands and can block when needed (probably a better blocker than Graham)

chandler is pretty good but i wouldnt call him a stud. hes probably putting himself nicely in that second tier of guys (behind gronk, graham, gates, gonzales, finley, davis, witten etc... with regards to the passing game). That 8-16 "above average" group.