The Gun Show - Broncos Saints game

The great thing about Manning and Brees playing against each other is they are both competitors...you can see Brees warming up and thinking "ok, I can score too old man"

I had to read that three times to understand what you said ......but I just learned something.

Really it's just a guess with us using the spread and short passes. I'd guess with a bigger armed qb and faster wrs, chan would go play action more. Really just thinking out loud though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Jack Del Rio a retread head coach but just a darn good DC...not in favor of him as Bills head coach or anything, but some guys seem better suited as a coordinator rather than HC

I never quite got the knock on Del Rio. I don't think he was a great HC but he had some pretty good teams in Jax. Better than anything they've had since he left.

And he never had a QB.

Speaking of Spags...anyone seen Jimmy Spagnola after that Jets game today?? Any guesses on who Jimmy Spags really is??

The theory is that Jimmy Spags and Crayonz have both been banished from the board.

This has actually been corroborated off the record by some insiders here.

There's a further unconfirmed theory that Crayonz and Spags are the same person.

I never quite got the knock on Del Rio. I don't think he was a great HC but he had some pretty good teams in Jax. Better than anything they've had since he left.

And he never had a QB.

I didn't follow jax close. Didn't he have some issues with being gimmicky, and a bit of a meathead at times? I remember the ax incident not being a shining moment for him.

My impression was also that he just never inspired fans or players that they were getting towards an end goal.

I didn't follow jax close. Didn't he have some issues with being gimmicky, and a bit of a meathead at times? I remember the ax incident not being a shining moment for him.

My impression was also that he just never inspired fans or players that they were getting towards an end goal.

Del Rio is calling a nice game tonight...mixing things up nicely...alot like Wanny (throwing up a little)

I'll say one thing...they were always physical with him. I'd love to see that in our D.

Saints are self destructing. Vilma playing OLB and looks uncomfortable with it.

Just demoralizing. I think the offense lost its last glimmer of hope when vitt sent the punt team at the start of the 4th, with one yard to go, midfield, down several scores..... Had to go for it there if trying to win.

I didn't follow that closely either. I just remember thinking of them as a pretty good team & wondering why everyone said their coach sucked.

Anyone else notice that Manning audibled to a play named "Buffalo" (which you could clearly hear him call 3 times) about mid-way through the 4th quarter? It resulted in a run of about 20 yards through the defense. I found it very fitting. I turned the volume up after that, in hopes of hearing the defense yelling "Fitzpatrick", to be followed by a horrifically thrown pass behind a receiver resulting in an interception.

Anyone else notice that Manning audibled to a play named "Buffalo" (which you could clearly hear him call 3 times) about mid-way through the 4th quarter? It resulted in a run of about 20 yards through the defense. I found it very fitting. I turned the volume up after that, in hopes of hearing the defense yelling "Fitzpatrick", to be followed by a horrifically thrown pass behind a receiver resulting in an interception.

Lol...nice