The Gun Show - Broncos Saints game

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent D Stealth...unders might have it.

well that I agree with. I honestly would prefer to see von miller and dumervil knock brees around all game. I really have grown a strong disliking of the Saints and Drew Brees

I feel the same way about McGahee...knock him around.

I have never been so bad at picking then I have this year, but I have hardly watched as much football as I used to...

I picked Denver. Their defense is better then the Saints, though Brees is better then Manning at this point.

I have never been so bad at picking then I have this year, but I have hardly watched as much football as I used to...

I picked Denver. Their defense is better then the Saints, though Brees is better then Manning at this point.

Saw a crazy stat on spags installing new defenses. Gives up like an average of 40 per game in September on new teams, then starts to tighten up. Saints are thin on talent right now, but definitely coming together

I would pick Denver also...because of the defense. They are both playing a somewhat tight game...I see it opening up in the second half- after all, it is Manning.

Saw a crazy stat on spags installing new defenses. Gives up like an average of 40 per game in September on new teams, then starts to tighten up. Saints are thin on talent right now, but definitely coming together

Speaking of Spags...anyone seen Jimmy Spagnola after that Jets game today?? Any guesses on who Jimmy Spags really is??

Jimmy Graham's just a freak of nature. Always worry he won't last with how physical he is but he doesn't have all those HS and college hits on him I guess...

I see him lasting longer than Gronk...he seems more agile ( although Gronk is a great athlete) Graham seems to adjust his body better when taking a hit after catching. Both are studs.

I see him lasting longer than Gronk...he seems more agile ( although Gronk is a great athlete) Graham seems to adjust his body better when taking a hit after catching. Both are studs.

Gronk has the bad back too.

There have been a few hits - giants last year being one- where I thought he had to be done, and he just pops right up. Word on the street is the ankles pretty bad tonight and he's still instigating hits.

He loves the contact and has unreal balance.

Hard to believe he only played 1 year in college, and no HS ball. He's essentially in his 4th year ever.

Edited by NoSaint

Gotta love Peyton selling the play action...with our RB's why can't Fitz utilize play action more

Gronk has the bad back too.

There have been a few hits - giants last year being one- where I thought he had to be done, and he just pops right up. Word on the street is the ankles pretty bad tonight and he's still instigating hits.

He loves the contact and has unreal balance.

Hard to believe he only played 1 year in college, and no HS ball. He's essentially in his 4th year ever.

He played basketball right??

Gotta love Peyton selling the play action...with our RB's why can't Fitz utilize play action more

He played basketball right??

Graham did at Miami. Only joined football his senior year.

As to play action I'd guess that with timing and reads involved in our passing game they don't want the qb to turn his back. Plus we don't go over the top so pulling the safeties in only crowds the inside lanes we use.

The great thing about Manning and Brees playing against each other is they are both competitors...you can see Brees warming up and thinking "ok, I can score too old man"

Graham did at Miami. Only joined football his senior year.

As to play action I'd guess that with timing and reads involved in our passing game they don't want the qb to turn his back. Plus we don't go over the top so pulling the safeties in only crowds the inside lanes we use.

I had to read that three times to understand what you said ......but I just learned something.