[closed]Mario...--were we the only ones fooled?

Tcali

These piss on Mario threads make me wish I weren't a Bills fan. Being associated with this kind of behavior is more embarrassing to me than the Bills' performance.

Watch him play football - thats more embarassing than any comment made here....His play speaks for itself.

He cried like a baby about the refs after the Jets game, and since then he's cried about his "injured" wrist. What excuse will he come up with next.....

Edited by Azucho98

Along with your questionable math skills, why not jump in here and defend that DT you took for your name

This hardly warrants a response, but you can check the math if you want, 7 out of 96 works out to 13.7%. Maybe I should have rounded up to please you. As for Marcel, the kid has the talent and is only halfway through his second season as a pro. He has been struggling recently but I'm not stupid enough to give up on a second year player that has shown the talent necessary to be successful.

EDIT: 7/96 is 7.3% not 13.7%. Thanks for the correction MarkyMannn.

So you are happy with a 6 year 100 mil puke being on this team and doing NOTHING to earn it? You must be a FItzpicksix, Nix, Gailey supporter too....

I'm going to ignore your last sentence as it literally has nothing to do with this discussion. Call me crazy for not giving up on a player with 7 games in a Bills uni with 5.5 years remaining on his time here. Julius Peppers struggled his first year in Chicago, no? Give up on him all you want, but the logical and not overly emotional people on here are willing to give him some more time without a wrist injury that you so clearly know more about than anyone not named Mario Williams.

Peace out football talk on TBD. This post put me over the top

I'm about to join you Cap'n. I miss sane people.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

[

I'm going to ignore your last sentence as it literally has nothing to do with this discussion. Call me crazy for not giving up on a player with 7 games in a Bills uni with 5.5 years remaining on his time here. Julius Peppers struggled his first year in Chicago, no? Give up on him all you want, but the logical and not overly emotional people on here are willing to give him some more time without a wrist injury that you so clearly know more about than anyone not named Mario Williams.

It doesn't have anything to do with the discussion? Maybe you need to re-read the thread title again.......you came in here defending the loser...lol

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.