If you think you hate the Patriots now, listen to this...

bbb

Because all life fits your world view or else its garbage right? There is never a conspiracy in any walk of life worth writing about because, by it being a conspiracy, it's not worth promoting? Only the truth is promoted?

Go back to sleep man. Wow.

You keep making those straw men....if it makes you feel better. Don't read the book or anything.

"A lot of conspiracy books don't get a lot of marketing. The reasons are obvious." - there's sound logic and a pointed argument.

In my "world view", I don't use or need convoluted conspiracies to excuse my shortcomings or to explain away unpleasant truths.

The reason this book is hard to market is because most people don't believe it or don't care. That's why no one is buying the book and the NFL is as popular as ever and why your view on this is backward. Everyone knows the pats cheated. The overwhelming majority of fans don't care.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, can this thread be pinned -- like forever!? 10+ years of domination in the division -- much of it likely due to the Pats being cheaters and essentially getting away with it. This post can serve as a constant reminder that the past decade has been tainted.

In my "world view", I don't use or need convoluted conspiracies to excuse my shortcomings or to explain away unpleasant truths.

The reason this book is hard to market is because most people don't believe it or don't care. That's why no one is buying the book and the NFL is as popular as ever and why your view on this is backward. Everyone knows the pats cheated. The overwhelming majority of fans don't care.

Shortcomings? What a freaking headcase you are. I'm simply saying to you, as a Bills fan, to read a book. You mad bro?

You feel better shooting the messenger? Your world make sense now?

People care, they just aren't fully informed. Those that become informed by this book, as you can see on this thread, care big time. Which do you think is in the best interests of the NFL...informed? or not informed?

This is freaking hysterical...You havent read the book yet! You who needs 5 layers of proof for your strawmen arguments, are now in possession of the reasons why all of America isn't running for this book. Except that you haven't read the book. ok then. Show me one promotion for it outside of the Author's podcast on this thread.

My view is backward when 3 SB's have been tainted and many games continue to be tainted...wow. You scared? Your NFL not what you think it is?

LOL. Read the book or don't bother contributing your shite posts to this thread. We are way off the original thought intended for this thread.

You're a waste of time.

Mods, can this thread be pinned -- like forever!? 10+ years of domination in the division -- much of it likely due to the Pats being cheaters and essentially getting away with it. This post can serve as a constant reminder that the past decade has been tainted.

Lot of denial around here. Be careful.

Edited by filthymcnasty08

Shortcomings? What a freaking headcase you are. I'm simply saying to you, as a Bills fan, to read a book. You mad bro?

People care, they just aren't fully informed. Those that become informed by this book, as you can see on this thread, care big time. Which do you think is in the best interests of the NFL...informed? or not informed?

This is freaking hysterical...You havent read the book yet! You who needs 5 layers of proof for your strawmen arguments, are now in possession of the reasons why all of America isn't running for this book. Except that you haven't read the book. ok then. Show me one promotion for it outside of the Author's podcast on this thread.

My view is backward when 3 SB's have been tainted and many games continue to be tainted...wow. You scared? Your NFL not what you think it is?

LOL. Read the book or don't bother contributing your shite posts to this thread. We are way off the original thought intended for this thread.

You're a waste of time.

I'm just enjoying the pathology.

You have read the book and despite repeated requests, you still can't articulate how they are still cheating and why Ralph and company don't care.

"Your NFL not what you think it is?"--a more ironic statement has never appeared on this site.

You're a waste of time.

Saying someones thread is invalid, or as you put it "shite" is hard to fathom when you write like a 13 yr old... jus' sayin brah ...

Constant reminder? The 3-4 new threads started on it each and every week are not enough? The obsession with the Pats around here is near a mental illness. The Bills suck OK? THE PATS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

I'm just enjoying the pathology.

You have read the book and despite repeated requests, you still can't articulate how they are still cheating and why Ralph and company don't care.

"Your NFL not what you think it is?"--a more ironic statement has never appeared on this site.

lol. The pathology coming from you is truly special as well. If you don't care (or just refuse) to learn the details of how they originally cheated by reading the book, then it's my job to show you how they're still doing it? And you think you've made some kind of valid argument over something you aren't even close to informed about? Not my job to inform you and it would be a waste of time.

You have shot the messenger and averted having to consider anything that takes you out of your comfort zone. Because of that, the Pats are not cheating anymore.

wow.

lol. The pathology coming from you is truly special as well. If you don't care (or just refuse) to learn the details of how they originally cheated by reading the book, then it's my job to show you how they're still doing it? And you think you've made some kind of valid argument over something you aren't even close to informed about? Not my job to inform you and it would be a waste of time.

You have shot the messenger and averted having to consider anything that takes you out of your comfort zone. Because of that, the Pats are not cheating anymore.

wow.

So you can't give any details because it's a "waste of time" but you can post 10 times in the same thread arguing about reading the book?

There is evidence that the Patriots were spied on, no evidence that the Rams were. If there were Patriots employees spying on the Rams do you think the same league sources would have stated that? Your arguments have no evidence backing them and are the same ones that have been debunked over the last five years. All you do is stick your fingers in your ears and yell cheatriots cheatriots to avoid facing evidence.

I can end your entire expedition with one question: Why destroy the film wothout bringing it to light? Now STFU and have a lobstah roll...

wow.

do you get a cut of book sales? are you in the publishing companies social media department?

So you can't give any details because it's a "waste of time" but you can post 10 times in the same thread arguing about reading the book?

No. It becomes a waste of time when I am communicating to someone who will continue to remain unconvinced no matter what.

it was over 10 years ago when the aledged incident took place. Who $^#%#'in cares.

Have The Bills made the playoffs since then?

Maybe that's what you should all be focussed on.

2007 was when they were caught.

do you get a cut of book sales? are you in the publishing companies social media department?

Nope - just started out saying that as a Bills fan that has watched our team get smashed in the face by Tom Brady's dik for their entire "dynasty", its a very very interesting and revealing read.

wow.

If your book tells me that the owners meet every year and agree to allow NE (and only NE) to keep cheating in order to maintain the integrity of the game......tell you what, can you just tell me what page that's on and I can simply borrow the book from someone and read that part. I will be convinced if you show me that. Deal?

Edited by Mr. WEO

If your book tells me that the owners meet every year and agree to allow NE (and only NE) to keep cheating in order to maintain the integrity of the game......tell you what, can you just tell me what page that's on and I can simply borrow the book from someone and read that part. I will be convinced if you show me that. Deal?

You show me where I said the book has in it that the owners meet every year and allow the Patriots to cheat in order to maintain the integrity of the game.

your words....your strawman.

You show me where I said the book has in it that the owners meet every year and allow the Patriots to cheat in order to maintain the integrity of the game.

your words....your strawman.

"The league/owners/media all agreed to make this go away. Truthfully, it was more than enough to ruin the integrity of the game in the fans eyes.....and that means a massive loss of profits."

"if the Pats were to have stunk after Spygate, it would have made their cheating look worse.....The next year, the Pats went 16-0 beating up on teams with huge scores...., but it was enabled by the NFL because it helped make folks think "Hey, these guys really are good. They really didn't have to cheat."

"The owners met behind closed doors and the consensus was to damage control the hell out of this thing. Why? - because it was big enough that the collateral damage from a full blown investigation/media circus would extend into irreperable damage to their franchises and the integrity of the game - the national passtime"

You keep saying this, so I assume it's in the book. In fact that's why I keep asking you how you know they are cheating now and why it is tolerated by the rest of the owners. You keep responding "read the book". If it's not in the book, then I assume you are making it up.

And please look up the meaning of the term "straw man argument". Jeezus...

Edited by Mr. WEO

They reported on Giambi in 2004, a year before Canseco published his book and appeared on 60 min. Their stuff was cutting edge stuff. You may recall they broke the award winning reporting on the BALCO scandal, which preceded all of this? Nah. Doesn't fit your revisionist history, nor does the fact that Walsh had no such tape.

They started investigating BALCO in 2003 after Canaesco was busted, and 5 years after Sosa and McGwire went HR crazy. As for the tape, you conveniently ignored my dig on Goodell hurriedly//suspiciously destroying the evidence against the Pats, and I'll add that it's odd that someone would make up an allegation like that about something that happened 6 years earlier.

But keep fighting a losing battle, doc. They cheated, got caught, and are tainted as a result. Whether they're still cheating is anyone's guess, but given past history, it wouldn't surprise most [/i]other[/i] people.

They started investigating BALCO in 2003 after Canaesco was busted, and 5 years after Sosa and McGwire went HR crazy. As for the tape, you conveniently ignored my dig on Goodell hurriedly//suspiciously destroying the evidence against the Pats, and I'll add that it's odd that someone would make up an allegation like that about something that happened 6 years earlier.

But keep fighting a losing battle, doc. They cheated, got caught, and are tainted as a result. Whether they're still cheating is anyone's guess, but given past history, it wouldn't surprise most [/i]other[/i] people.

Conseco came out with his book 2 years after BAlco.

And doc you know i've never stated that they were not caught cheating.

Based on this other guys argument and the fact that everything that has been discussed here so far (the owners rug sweeping meeting, the stories about the helmets and secret frequencies and, of course, the illegal defensive signal taping) had been widely reported in mainstream media several years ago---and you know what, despite what filthymcnasty wants to believe, everyone has already heard this and most people don;t seem to care. Football ratings have increased, as have team values. In fact, as a result of widespread fan knowledge of ALL of this, all evidence points only to the conclusion that it doesn't matter to most people.

What will this book do to change this? You and others believing that the owners tolerate ongoing cheating by a single team is clearly outside the mainstream. You can't credibly claim otherwise. It's as wacky as (and I guess part of) your refs on the take conspiracy of a few years ago.

Not again! This train to nowhere has travelled the same tiresome road to irrelevance years ago. The Pats got caught in their wrongdoing and paid stiff fines and incurred other penalties. What more do you want?

Instead of rehashing the rehashing spend more time practicing your dance step. It will enhance your cardio!

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/world/2012/10/01/wr-inmates-dance-gangnam-style.cnn